Well Hello Katie Lou | The Boneyard

Well Hello Katie Lou

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
UConn Women: Catching Up With Katie Lou Samuelson

"On Saturday, Samuelson said she feels good about how her recovery is progressing and that there haven’t been any setbacks.

“I’m on track to be good and I’m excited to start the season,” Samuelson said. “As long as I’m healthy to start the season I’m happy.”

"For Samuelson, watching Collier’s success has been a source of pride.

“It’s awesome,” Samuelson said. “Napheesa’s my best friend, and seeing her be able to accomplish stuff like this and do the things she’s been able to do while she still has a year left in college is awesome.”

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Also:

“Stewie was a big mentor of mine when I was a freshman and seeing everything she’s accomplished is amazing.”

Who is this Stewie person? ;)
I was going to ask the same question.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Wasn't aware of the "two please" rule.

Is it anything like the "three second" rule?

For food on the floor, that is, not lane violations.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Please, please, please. That's the James Brown please.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Two pleases, not three, according to Dwight Yoakam.

Reaction Score
Wasn't aware of the "two please" rule.

Is it anything like the "three second" rule?

For food on the floor, that is, not lane violations.

Then there is the "really, really, really" rule as put forth with really, really, really great frequency by HCGA

Reaction Score
Williams posted about media day today on her Instagram with pictures of both her and ONO in uniforms, does anyone know when the coverage will be out?

Reaction Score
I have problems. The first thing I checked when I looked at the picture was to see if she had any protection on her ankles. The first step, I guess, to fixing a problem is admitting you have one...
Relax.... I don't think they bother with ankle protection when doing fluffy photo shoots. Watch for practice pictures.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Williams posted about media day today on her Instagram with pictures of both her and ONO in uniforms, does anyone know when the coverage will be out?

DosBor9VsAA0B-C.jpg

Reaction Score
I have problems. The first thing I checked when I looked at the picture was to see if she had any protection on her ankles. The first step, I guess, to fixing a problem is admitting you have one...
I imagine the Coaching Staff and Trainers gave Lou a "pass" on wearing the ankle brace for Photo Day...not likely to get very physical or put her at risk of injury. I am confident she knows she has foot/ankle problems and she and the Coaches/Trainers will take appropriate precautions when practices and games begin.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I imagine the Coaching Staff and Trainers gave Lou a "pass" on wearing the ankle brace for Photo Day...not likely to get very physical or put her at risk of injury. I am confident she knows she has foot/ankle problems and she and the Coaches/Trainers will take appropriate precautions when practices and games begin.

It's right in the Nike contract. "In all media events and official team photography no device or wrap shall obscure the Swoop on any Nike Logowear."

Reaction Score
I can't believe we are in the same, bad luck uniforms that we've worn for the past two heartbreaking seasons. Nike seems to have re-branded their basketball line, yet I haven't seen anything new for any college teams this season. Odd.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I can't believe we are in the same, bad luck uniforms that we've worn for the past two heartbreaking seasons. Nike seems to have re-branded their basketball line, yet I haven't seen anything new for any college teams this season. Odd.

Yup. Really bad luck. Two games, overtime, and a point. Obviously the dynasty is crumbling. But, wait, if we just change the uniform everything

Reaction Score
Yup. Really bad luck. Two games, overtime, and a point. Obviously the dynasty is crumbling. But, wait, if we just change the uniform everything

Save your BS, please. I’m not that poster. A tad superstitious, yes and to me, they’re bad luck. I’ve been on this board way too long for that sort of response.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom