Welcome to UConn Rakim! | The Boneyard

Welcome to UConn Rakim!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Welcome Husky. Your neurotic fan base is glad to have the opportunity to watch you play and grow. We believe you have made an excellent choice and that the coaches who chose you and whom you chose will take your effort and help make you into the best player you can be. Good luck always.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
UConn has been kicked in the nuts so many times in the past two years and not just in men's bb but in cr. There are more than one UConn fan just waiting for the next bad kick.

Not me! I had "Ten Toes In" the moment KO was made interim coach! I haven't changed my mind since. KO will be a future hall of fame coach. Mark my words.

Rakim will be the first of many recruits that pundits will point to in stating KO's remarkable ability to find diamonds in the rough. He will also be considered a master diamond cutter before he retires.

I have no problem asserting my confidence in KO! I'm not AO. I have no need to go to Missouri and be part of the "Show Me" state! I recognize greatness the moment I see it!

Welcome to Husky Nation Rubin! And you will be a big part in the continuation of this storied program. UConn is a blue blood program. And you will continue it's statement!

Reaction Score
UConn has been kicked in the nuts so many times in the past two years and not just in men's bb but in cr. There are more than one UConn fan just waiting for the next bad kick.

Not me! I had "Ten Toes In" the moment KO was made interim coach! I haven't changed my mind since. KO will be a future hall of fame coach. Mark my words.

Rakim will be the first of many recruits that pundits will point to in stating KO's remarkable ability to find diamonds in the rough. He will also be considered a master diamond cutter before he retires.

I have no problem asserting my confidence in KO! I'm not AO. I have no need to go to Missouri and be part of the "Show Me" state! I recognize greatness the moment I see it!

Welcome to Husky Nation Rubin! And you will be a big part in the continuation of this storied program. UConn is a blue blood program. And you will continue it's statement!
Is Rubin a combination of Rakim and Lubin? I know it's spelt diffently, but since it's lunch time, I'm feeling a Ruben about now.

Welcome to Husky Nation, Rakim. Expect to work hard and expect greatness.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Is Rubin a combination of Rakim and Lubin? I know it's spelt diffently, but since it's lunch time, I'm feeling a Ruben about now.

Welcome to Husky Nation, Rakim. Expect to work hard and expect greatness.
I know the lunch reference was a celebratory play on his name! I'll add to it. I'm getting the sense this kid will be better than a lunch pail type player!:)

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Welcome to the Dog Pound, Rakim!!! Looking forward to a monster career from you and seeing you in the NBA....UConn does that a lot for our players... :cool:

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Sounds like one part Adrien, one part KFree, one part Marcus White, with a dash of Charles Barkley. I have no clue, but I'm ten toes in. I think we are getting Kosongo too, after reading twitter tea leaves. Or, Ray was a week too slow and will be stuck on a Terrible court with trees out West.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom