Welcome To Maya's Kitchen ...and life | The Boneyard

Welcome To Maya's Kitchen ...and life

Reaction Score
So many of the players that have gone through Geno's, CD's, and the rest of the staff over the years take recruiting to such a higher level above and beyond BB skills that these players at UCONN and afterwards are the cream of the crop in whatever they choose to pursue, WNBA/Europe BB or get right into life as an valuable citizen working day-to-day!
Hearing of a UCONN Alumni WBB player in any form of trouble is quite rare and can be counted on just 1 hand!
There will be a bunch of UCONN coaches, & players that have been or are a sure thing to either be inducted into the WBB Hall of Fame, in Knoxville, TN or the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield, MA: In no special order:
Rebecca Lobo - In Knoxville & Springfield
Geno Auriemma - In Knoxville & Springfield
Kara Wolters - In Knoxville

Definite Future Hall of Famers in either or both Hof : no order
Chris Dailey /Coaching
Diana Taurasi College & Pro & Olympics
Jennifer Rizzotti College
Nykeshia Sales College & Pro
Maya Moore College & Pro & Olympics
Carla Berube /Coaching
Asjha Jones College & Pro & Olympics
Sue Bird College & Pro & Olympics
Tina Charles College & Pro & Olympics
Breanna Stewart College & Pro & Olympics
Shea Ralph /Coaching
Swin Cash College & Pro & Olympics
Moriah Jefferson College & Pro
Svet Abrosimova College & Pro & Olympics

Possible future HofF's:
Morgan Tuck College

Reaction Score
Guitar was a birthday present I believe. Video has been around. Maybe on ESPN. Maya is just a class act. Well, that's not right: Maya is such a class act. She gets the being human thing and lives it.

She has been that way since the day she was born--talented--confident--at home in her skin and NICE.

Except for the confident thing--I could say the same about Anne Strothers--among the nicest I have met.
KJ--was a sweetheart--if there was one Uconn player that twisted my heart strings it was KJ

Reaction Score
So many of the players that have gone through Geno's, CD's, and the rest of the staff over the years take recruiting to such a higher level above and beyond BB skills that these players at UCONN and afterwards are the cream of the crop in whatever they choose to pursue, WNBA/Europe BB or get right into life as an valuable citizen working day-to-day!
Hearing of a UCONN Alumni WBB player in any form of trouble is quite rare and can be counted on just 1 hand!
There will be a bunch of UCONN coaches, & players that have been or are a sure thing to either be inducted into the WBB Hall of Fame, in Knoxville, TN or the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield, MA: In no special order:
Rebecca Lobo - In Knoxville & Springfield
Geno Auriemma - In Knoxville & Springfield
Kara Wolters - In Knoxville

Definite Future Hall of Famers in either or both Hof : no order
Chris Dailey /Coaching
Diana Taurasi College & Pro & Olympics
Jennifer Rizzotti College
Nykeshia Sales College & Pro
Maya Moore College & Pro & Olympics
Carla Berube /Coaching
Asjha Jones College & Pro & Olympics
Sue Bird College & Pro & Olympics
Tina Charles College & Pro & Olympics
Breanna Stewart College & Pro & Olympics
Shea Ralph /Coaching
Swin Cash College & Pro & Olympics
Moriah Jefferson College & Pro
Svet Abrosimova College & Pro & Olympics

Possible future HofF's:
Morgan Tuck College

A really great list--Thanks.

What kinda got lost in your list was the significant comment you made
That Uconn kids rarely, if ever, get in any popularized trouble--DT once or twice but it
blew over fast--couldn't have been much.
When I read your posting--I get a tiny impression--you love UConn WBB everything about it.

Reaction Score
As great a basketball player as she is, as much as one can say about her, that one word, Class, for me is what describes her best.
I agree with your word.
But I have 2 words to choose from for Maya---Class ----NICE.
I have met people with Class I wasn't happy with--but I have always been happy each (seldom) meeting with Maya because she is NICE--with CLASS.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

JavaMan, we've missed you. Nice to see you're back. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom