Welcome Lance Burlingame! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Welcome Lance Burlingame!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I can't believe that you chose pj over me, but whatever. ;) By the way, I think I know where we can find the new crop of Husky Crazies:

u have been about it for a while! pj is recent and is doing a great job. several others have really stepped there games up lately. everybody counts towards growing the following...
#beyaw!!!

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Nothing against how we did it before, heck K. Reyes was just drafted in the second round after coming in at about 225lbs, but its good to see P trying to execute what he talked about.

Even though P is doing things a little differently than Edsall, Edsall couldn't knock his work so far because at least he is executing.

Reaction Score
Welcome all our new pups today. Glad to have you guys! We are getting some big guys. We know how Coach P feels about Jaguars in the backfield but it looks like he likes to park HUMMERS on the line. And our DB At 6'1" and fast. Lots of talent to build on!

Reaction Score
u have been about it for a while! pj is recent and is doing a great job. several others have really stepped there games up lately. everybody counts towards growing the following...
#beyaw!!!

Now I see how this recruiting thing works: You accepted Dan97's offer, until pj came along with a "better offer". You left Dan97 high and dry and now i gotta get my my panties out of your uproar ... :p

Seriously, I see how Sportsart could have interpreted the kid's answer the way he did. By the looks of it, I think this kid is a Husky!

Welcome abord to all the new commits!!!

Reaction Score
One way to interpret this:

1. (Big East) UConn > (Big10) Purdue > (ACC) Maryland

Possible??
2. (SEC) Florida > (Big10) Michigan > UConn > Purdue > Maryland

Reaction Score
UConn recently secured the services of the top interior lineman in Massachusetts in Lance Burlingame of New Bedford. The 6-foot-4, 255-pound tackle committed to the Huskies on June 10.
Burlingame earned Herald All-Scholastic honors as a senior in 2010, leading the Whalers to the Big 3 title and a spot in the Division 1 playoffs. He recorded 84 tackles, seven sacks and recovered five fumbles.
“Lance is a fabulous football player,” New Bedford coach Dennis Golden said following his team’s upset win over Brockton in 2010. “We think he’s very sharp in his technique, strong in the weight room and practices very hard. He sets a real good example as a team leader. When he plays well, we play well.”
Burlingame spent last season at Dean College in Franklin. In nine games, Burlingame registered 35 tackles (10 for losses) and four sacks to go along with a pair of fumble recoveries.

Reaction Score
UConn recently secured the services of the top interior lineman in Massachusetts in Lance Burlingame of New Bedford. The 6-foot-4, 255-pound tackle committed to the Huskies on June 10.
Burlingame earned Herald All-Scholastic honors as a senior in 2010, leading the Whalers to the Big 3 title and a spot in the Division 1 playoffs. He recorded 84 tackles, seven sacks and recovered five fumbles.
“Lance is a fabulous football player,” New Bedford coach Dennis Golden said following his team’s upset win over Brockton in 2010. “We think he’s very sharp in his technique, strong in the weight room and practices very hard. He sets a real good example as a team leader. When he plays well, we play well.”
Burlingame spent last season at Dean College in Franklin. In nine games, Burlingame registered 35 tackles (10 for losses) and four sacks to go along with a pair of fumble recoveries.

Let's just hope he's as productive as our last player from New Bedford MA who passed up Purdue for UConn.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Let's just hope he's as productive as our last player from New Bedford MA who passed up Purdue for UConn.

yup and as a heads up, there is another kid from that town that will be at dean this year. he played in hs and was somewhat sought after i think. he got hurt and eventually ended up playing for a team in one of those semi pro leagues in ct for a year. hes now going to dean and has visited uconn and is on the radar. i think if i remember correctly hes a fb/lb and he is friends with JT btw...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom