welcome javon hadley | Page 2 | The Boneyard

welcome javon hadley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
he has had the 2 star ranking for a while. i think it was before he landed 2 of the 3 major offers he got(ucf/miss st/uconn). i think he will end up getting a 3rd star some time this fall or sooner fwiw... gotta be happy landing a fl kid with a sec offer...

I remember an interview Des did a year or two ago with one of the national recruiting gurus regarding stars.

The guy told Des that in large states like Florida, there are legitimate 3/4 star kids who are between their junior and senior years that the services still haven't seen or evaluated. The sheer volume of kids means there are a bunch of kids who play at a high level but still haven't been stacked and racked by services.

I was trying to find the interview but google has failed me.

Reaction Score
Like the COD/Athleticism/Fight.

Boy he is skinny though. We need just lock this kid in the weight room for his Redshirt year.
he benches 285 and can squat 385. That's great for a 170 lb kid out of high school.

pj

Reaction Score
he benches 285 and can squat 385. That's great for a 170 lb kid out of high school.

He didn't seem to have a problem tackling on his video. Highlights, yes, but he took on some big guys.

Reaction Score
He mentioned that Brown was recruiting him hard, must of liked what he saw in the kid.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He mentioned that Brown was recruiting him hard, must of liked what he saw in the kid.

Awesome. We're now beating out Ivy league schools for recruits. (Face palm). Now that we can out recruit Brown maybe we can compete head to head with Providence.

(Sarcasm off).

pj

Reaction Score
Awesome. We're now beating out Ivy league schools for recruits. (Face palm). Now that we can out recruit Brown maybe we can compete head to head with Providence.

(Sarcasm off).

It was Don Brown who was recruiting him hard, not Brown University. Fortunately for us, Don Brown beat out UCF and Mississippi State.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It was Don Brown who was recruiting him hard, not Brown University. Fortunately for us, Don Brown beat out UCF and Mississippi State.

Hence, the "sarcasm off" at the end of my post.

Reaction Score
So this guy over here is getting married today! In 8 hours to be exact. And one of my main issues is how I'm going to be able to get my BY updates..........Excuse the off-topic comment but I didn't want to create a whole thread about it. Extremely pumped we won out for Javon btw......Looks like a very athletic and skilled CB that has a lot of ball skills. Curious to what his Vert is......he gets up!!!!!!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
So this guy over here is getting married today! In 8 hours to be exact. And one of my main issues is how I'm going to be able to get my BY updates..........Excuse the off-topic comment but I didn't want to create a whole thread about it. Extremely pumped we won out for Javon btw......Looks like a very athletic and skilled CB that has a lot of ball skills. Curious to what his Vert is......he gets up!!!!!!

Drink liberally and have to use the bathroom frequently. Get updates there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom