Welcome, Harriet!!! | The Boneyard

Welcome, Harriet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
Noticed that you just found The Boneyard's new place we call home! (Thanks to the latest feature [at least I just noticed it] indicating high posters and newest members.)

CPTV Harriet

Media Queen
Reaction Score
Thanks! I like the new look and features. I've always enjoyed reading the posts - you guys find great info. I've "stolen" some of my best FB updates from your intel!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Great avatar, Harriet ! Can't wait for another great UCONN basketball season. Really loved the new HD web feed last year. Will definitely be signing up for the service again this year.

Maybe Maya can give CPTV and Hoop Streams an extra "celebrity endorsement" this year? I bet she will want to watch archived (and occasionally, live) HD webfeeds of this year's UCONN team in action while she's overseas playing in Europe! (I guess the same is likely true of other UCONN alums playing in Europe/Russia)

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Great idea... i can see it now: "Hi! Whether I'm in the Land o' Lakes or the Land of Whirling Dervishes, I never miss a UConn game."

Or, "I'm a relatively even-keeled person, but sometimes, I like to get out my drum set and pound away on a team. I remember when..." fades into Maya and the Syracuse game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom