Weist in Short Sleeves | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Weist in Short Sleeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't know if it was posted but the halftime hero at the Temple game was TJ Weist.

Weist took us inside the locker room at halftime at Lincoln Financial Field. This is what he told his Huskies: "There is a time when you have to make a decision in your life that you've got to forget about everything that has happened and just give unbelievable effort and unbelievable focus. It's time."

He told them they had to change or the same result would happen over and over. He pointed to all the comebacks that happen every week in college and the NFL.

"There wasn't much left for us to do but to go and win the game," Weist said. "The only thing at stake at that moment was our pride."

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
EdDaigneault12:48pm via TweetDeck
TJ Weist out there in a golf shirt again. Haven't decided whether he's nuts or tough.

Willing to grant TJ baller status on this one. He could be dressed like the kid from A Christmas Story.

...Or like George O'Leary, who looks like he has the mumps down there in Dallas.

Reaction Score
I'm still on the Weist bandwagon. A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. Start the season over now and we win at minimum 7 games. Every part of the team has improved since he took over, even the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom