Weird Game Stats | The Boneyard

Weird Game Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
22 fouls for both teams for the game, 14 for ECU, 8 for UConn. That means it's possible that neither team shot a one and one (I fast forwarded through the game so someone else can tell me if it ever happened). That's got to be about the lowest I've seen in any game this year.

10 total foul shots taken, 8 for UConn, 2 for ECU. Again that has to be about the lowest I've ever seen, forget just this year.

Weird lack of fouls in the game - I guess when you have 45 of 96 from three, that's going to be the case. Just different.

Reaction Score
22 fouls for both teams for the game, 14 for ECU, 8 for UConn. That means it's possible that neither team shot a one and one (I fast forwarded through the game so someone else can tell me if it ever happened). That's got to be about the lowest I've seen in any game this year.

10 total foul shots taken, 8 for UConn, 2 for ECU. Again that has to be about the lowest I've ever seen, forget just this year.

Weird lack of fouls in the game - I guess when you have 45 of 96 from three, that's going to be the case. Just different.

I am positive UConn shot a 1 and 1 in the first half, I think it was Facey.

Reaction Score
I am positive UConn shot a 1 and 1 in the first half, I think it was Facey.
Nope. He shot a shooting foul and made both. It was early.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

uconn all year doesnt get to the line much and almost all ecus baskets were jumpers

Reaction Score

First time ever Brimah didn't commit a single foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom