Weekly Recruiting Update | The Boneyard

Weekly Recruiting Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Which PFs are we targeting, and which do we have the best shot with?

From what I've read, Bragg is our "reach" and Reuter is our "safety." Do I have that right, and is there anyone in between?

Also, are Moore and Govan are top two center targets?

Thanks 3. Appreciate your contributions as always.

Reaction Score
Which PFs are we targeting, and which do we have the best shot with?

From what I've read, Bragg is our "reach" and Reuter is our "safety." Do I have that right, and is there anyone in between?

Also, are Moore and Govan are top two center targets?

Thanks 3. Appreciate your contributions as always.
The staffs after many bigs right now. Carlton Bragg, Diamond Stone, Doral Moore, Jessie Govan, Chance Comanche, and Cheick Diallo. They all have some sort of interest from the staff.

I'm not sure if we are really recruiting Reuter right now. Out of them I would think the staff really focuses on 4 or 5 to go after hard. I would think Govan, Moore, Bragg, Stone, and Comanche seem like the most likely right now. I'm not exactly sure where all of their recruitments stand. However, right now I think our best chance is Govan right now. Things will certainly change though.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the update! Who are the best New England Prep players that UConn is recruiting in the '14 and '15 class?

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Thanks for the update! Who are the best New England Prep players that UConn is recruiting in the '14 and '15 class?

Donovan Mitchell, Jarred Reuter, Josh Shurma, Jalen Adams, Curtis Cobb are some names linked to UConn. All of them are 2015 recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom