Week of 3/4/24 Other Games | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Week of 3/4/24 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
People that think Ed Cooley is the problem with Georgetown are not paying attention. The problem goes much deeper than him.

Reaction Score
Cincy chokes down the stretch and loses in overtime to Oklahoma.
@kobe will be O.K. with it. He says he's used to close losses.

Simon Cowell Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Syracuse, Cincy, Kansas State, and Ole Miss all lost. Providence and St. John's won. Great night for the BE bubble.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
On one level, the Wake Forest/Georgia Tech game was hot garbage between two bad teams, but the ending was fun. Wake was just about safely in the Dance a week ago, and now they are in trouble.

Pitt is coasting over a FSU team whose head coach has been coasting for a few years now.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I think the ACC will get 4 in: Duke, UNC, Clemson, and one of Virginia or Pitt.

Reaction Score
Wake Forest comes back, but Georgia Tech wins it on a last second shot after a questionable non-travel. ACC fans are going to be furious at the NET for this.

Wake is in trouble.
Bad loss at home. They should be sitting on the wrong side of things at this point.

Reaction Score
Nobody wants to see UVA.
Oh I do. I would love to see them as the #9 in the East bracket and luck their way into a 1st round victory and meet UConn in the 2nd round. I know the likelihood of that is almost nil.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
So here is a great example of “ unexpected joy”. Switching out of Loser Cooley vs. PC I ended up on the end Syracuse vs. Clemson. Now Syracuse fans with their 82 Net were convinced this week ( after alternately resigning themselves to the fact they sucked previously) that they would make the tournament with a win tonight. Catching that loss put a wry smile on my face . They’re toast.

…… but then! Right after cutting out of last bounce of ball of Cuse loss they cut right to the Pitt game who Syracuse beat twice this year. Thats their claim why they should be in. And I realized that Pitt will either make tourney over them with a worse record or they both are shut out, and either way I win!

It took me 3 minutes to catch my breath.

Planet Of The Apes Laughing GIF
It really is stunning (in a good way) how mediocre the ACC has become.

Reaction Score
So here is a great example of “ unexpected joy”. Switching out of Loser Cooley vs. PC I ended up on the end Syracuse vs. Clemson. Now Syracuse fans with their 82 Net were convinced this week ( after alternately resigning themselves to the fact they sucked previously) that they would make the tournament with a win tonight. Catching that loss put a wry smile on my face . They’re toast.

…… but then! Right after cutting out of last bounce of ball of Cuse loss they cut right to the Pitt game who Syracuse beat twice this year. Thats their claim why they should be in. And I realized that Pitt will either make tourney over them with a worse record or they both are shut out, and either way I win!

It took me 3 minutes to catch my breath.

Planet Of The Apes Laughing GIF

Some great stuff on the Cuse board today. “The NIT semifinals are indistinguishable from the Sweet 16 in quality.”

Reaction Score
Someone needs to clue them in that Carmelo's Freshman of the week record is about to fall. Im sure that will go over well.
They had a post about Castle a week ago or so (not specifically related to the record, but it was mentioned). Amazing takes as you can imagine. Apparently he and Quadir Copeland are very close in abilty. Also, he's one of those guys that has been annointed a lottery pick regardless of what his plays says, and he's kind of like our Judah Mintz bahahahahaha.

The Cuse board the last 2 weeks is just complete gold. These people have managed to gaslight themselves into a total alternate reality, and frankly it is just the best.

Reaction Score
I like Nova over 67 and Northwestern +9.5 tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom