Week of 2/5 Other Games | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Week of 2/5 Other Games

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
A rare bad decision from Sheppard

Sheppard has to be able to read the game and know that he is going to get the call if he does anything going to the basket. Instead he throws the ball right to Gonzaga's defender.

Reaction Score
lol! Two pretty low basketball IQ plays for Sheppard, bailed out on the first.
Those seem to be set plays from Calipari. Why is he running that at the end of the game?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I would shoot the miss off one side of the rim rather than try to bounce it back. It is an easier deliberate miss to execute and an easier rebound for the offense if they know where the miss is going.

Reaction Score
St Johns up 9 at Marquette. Lotttt of layups for the Johhnies

Reaction Score
East Catholic’s Matt Knowling with the game-winning shot. The tall dude in blue clapping is Danny Wolf’s brother.

Yale now stands alone as the only unbeaten team in the Ivy.

What a game!

I was watching that simultaneously with Butler -Providence game. Did you have fun at that game?

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Those seem to be set plays from Calipari. Why is he running that at the end of the game?
I’m not in the camp that calipari has always been a horrible coach but he’s been making some brutal coaching moves the last few years. That play call was almost like he was trolling Kentucky fans. I hope he called the play “buyout” and called it by yelling it at the top of his lungs in Rupp.

Reaction Score

A true student of the game my man Andre!!! Will never forget his dribbling at the beginning of the ncaa tournament showing UConn had the most creative player in the tournament and they were gonna be the team to beat. So cool he goes to games like this. Random big east games well I guess he’s pretty close to Marquette lol. Go Johnnie’s?

Reaction Score
I was watching that simultaneously with Butler -Providence game. Did you have fun at that game?
Honestly, it was the most fun I've had at a game since the Creighton game last season. Payne Gymnasium gets LOUD and both teams were battling hard as they were both undefeated in conference play entering the season. A particularly fun moment was after Cornell's star guard Chris Manon dunked it in the second half, he was talking junk to members of the Yale football team under the basket...not really a crew I'd mess with. After the game, James Jones jumping into the student section.

Just a beautiful day in New Haven.

Reaction Score
That 3 to end the half for Kolek to cut it from 12-9 was big, feels like Marq flipped the momentum with that shot

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Kolek taking over. St. John's gonna have to figure out how to keep him in front of them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom