Week of 2/5 Other Games | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Week of 2/5 Other Games

Reaction Score
Watching the Purdue game and they are having technical issues so there is were no announcers for a few minutes, only crowd and court noise, it was incredible - have always wanted to be able to hack the sound to watch like that

And then they ruined it by piping in audio from the studio with Donny Marshall….
Edey knocks down his first three .....and when opposing team misses two consecutive free throws it's free chicken sandwiches for every student ticket holder.
Good night in West Lafayette

Reaction Score
Colorado's talent better than their record, they got multiple NBA guys in their starting 5, they should be better

Reaction Score
Colorado doesn't have enough impact size at the 5 and their guards aren't quick enough to slow down Boswell, Love and Bradley. It's a total mismatch. They are getting schredded like they did at the McKale Center.

Reaction Score
Arizona coming off a 3OT game 2 days ago travel up to Colorado (Colorado stayed home) 5k feet up in elevation (the reason Colorado has a top 5 home court advantage as measured by KenPom) in a huge home game for bubble Colorado on a Saturday night and they win by 20 and put up almost 100 points. Extremely impressive. 5 guys for Arizona between 14 and 19 points.

Reaction Score
Probably time for Calipari to expand the playbook

Hmm it’s almost like they have a coach who doesn’t know what the hell he’s doing and just prays his embarrassment of talent riches pulls him through

Oh wait we’ve said this his entire tenure

Reaction Score
Nova is heating up and pulling away from Seton Hall. Up 15 at halftime

If they win, it's looking like a 2 team race for the top of the BE with those 2 teams playing a top 5 matchup next weekend

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
The way the middle of the pack BE teams are completely balancing out it may be tough to get five teams in the tourney. This is a big game for Seton Hall at 8-4 in conference 9-4 in the BE starts to get you in lock position. With a loss the start to get closer to bubble. If season ended today UConn, Marquette, Creighton, Seton Hall and Butler. After that it is kind of dicey for the other teams. I think 12-8 conference record has you in for most of the teams left and 11-9 may be iffy.

Reaction Score
Seton Hall costing me some money today. Their defense was extremely porous. Nova shot 47% from 3 and 8/11 from 2 plus perfect at the FT line.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Auburn is #7 in NET yet has only TWO top 50 NET wins, one of which is #47 Texas A&M.
So they are missing something in the data. Or they are really good when the win and not that bad when they lose but they have fooled me a few times this year. That inconsistency is what makes them intriguing. But to your point #7 kind of shows that the data or algorithm is flawed to some degree.

Reaction Score
Dixon th UConn killer is having a more dominant game than the other UConn killer Kadary Richmond

Reaction Score
Nova's defense has been strong against Seton Hall and Providence at home.

Reaction Score
Seton Hall costing me some money today. Their defense was extremely porous. Nova shot 47% from 3 and 8/11 from 2 plus perfect at the FT line.
I got FAU, Memphis, and UMass all startup in a parlay

Reaction Score
Damn Hausen is looking like Jordan Hawkins . I hope UConn does this to Seton Hall in Gampel. Nova up by 29. This is the Nova team we all expected at the beginning of the season when looking at their roster

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Seton Hall can't even compete, as ugly as it gets. And Holloway is sitting down with sad puppy dog eyes. Man, how much I hated that look on our bench

The GOAT wouldn't take that

Miller for X never showed signs of quitting, even when down 40+ vs us

Reaction Score
Seton Hall can't even compete, as ugly as it gets. And Holloway is sitting down with sad puppy dog eyes. Man, how much I hated that look on our bench

The GOAT wouldn't take that

Miller for X never showed signs of quitting, even when down 40+ vs us
And Xavier still lost by 40, who cares. It's hilarious, but not surprising how y'all do this same routine with certain coaches

Reaction Score
The way the middle of the pack BE teams are completely balancing out it may be tough to get five teams in the tourney. This is a big game for Seton Hall at 8-4 in conference 9-4 in the BE starts to get you in lock position. With a loss the start to get closer to bubble. If season ended today UConn, Marquette, Creighton, Seton Hall and Butler. After that it is kind of dicey for the other teams. I think 12-8 conference record has you in for most of the teams left and 11-9 may be iffy.
It will be tough to get 5.
UConn, Marquette, Creighton should be in.
Butler and SHU are barely in but SHU is not looking good after today.
SJU, PC, Xavier, Villanova were all in the last 8 out category.
Lot's of BE teams hanging around the bubble so yes, they are balancing out. It'll be interesting to see if a couple can finish strong and separate themselves.

Reaction Score
Damn Wichita St got a pretty good look with only 2 secs left from the other side of the floor

Reaction Score
It will be tough to get 5.
UConn, Marquette, Creighton should be in.
Butler and SHU are barely in but SHU is not looking good after today.
SJU, PC, Xavier, Villanova were all in the last 8 out category.
Lot's of BE teams hanging around the bubble so yes, they are balancing out. It'll be interesting to see if a couple can finish strong and separate themselves.
Jon Rothstein said it best: the games to finish the regular season between Butler, Seton Hall, St. John's, PC, Xavier, and Nova are all like play in games.

As much as I want more Big East teams in the NCAAT I don't want them beating UConn to enhance their resume and being their ticket into the Big Dance.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
And Xavier still lost by 40, who cares. It's hilarious, but not surprising how y'all do this same routine with certain coaches

It's hilarious that you don't understand the difference, but think you do

You evidently can't even read, since you actually repeated the very number I used in my argument

Quitters going to quit, and quitters accept quitting

C'est la vie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom