Week 7 | The Boneyard

Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Man U won their second in a row, over Everton. The Spurs lead Southampton by 1 at halftime.

The well oiled blue team from London leads 1 to 0 at half in a very physical on a well earned PK. Arsenal has controlled the ball a lot; but, can't get a shot on net. Wegner lost his cool; but, Cahill for Chelsea should have been sent off for a cleats up, late, from behind tackle on Sanchez.

There will be more concussion controversy after the match though as Courtios (Chelsea keeper) stayed in the match for 13 minutes after a collision in the box and has since been sent to the hospital. EPL needs to have an independent physician on the pitch to evaluate head injuries and not the team's medical staff.

Reaction Score
Wenger and Mourinho had a little love spat on the sideline first half ending with a shove, and then no handshake after the game. Chelsea is a beast this year.

My how times have changed when announcers are excited after 2 consectuive wins for Man U.

Spurs held on for a well earned 3 points. They need another striker and to finish more often. I have a feeling that home loss to West Brom last week is going to bite them in the arse at the end of this season. They will miss out on top 4 by 1 point.

Reaction Score
Just ordered BEin, $5 off ($13-5=8) for next 6 months.

Had to watch Roma v. Juventus.

Roma is my bandwagon club of the year. I think they're set to do some big things.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Just ordered BEin, $5 off ($13-5=8) for next 6 months.

Had to watch Roma v. Juventus.

Roma is my bandwagon club of the year. I think they're set to do some big things.

That was a good game. A couple of big "iffy" calls for PK's, but a fun game to watch. I was rooting for Juve, but I like Roma. And it's always fun to watch Totti and Pirlo on the same field again, even if it's against each other...

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Man U won their second in a row, over Everton. The Spurs lead Southampton by 1 at halftime.

The well oiled blue team from London leads 1 to 0 at half in a very physical on a well earned PK. Arsenal has controlled the ball a lot; but, can't get a shot on net. Wegner lost his cool; but, Cahill for Chelsea should have been sent off for a cleats up, late, from behind tackle on Sanchez.

There will be more concussion controversy after the match though as Courtios (Chelsea keeper) stayed in the match for 13 minutes after a collision in the box and has since been sent to the hospital. EPL needs to have an independent physician on the pitch to evaluate head injuries and not the team's medical staff.

Arsena still has never beat Mourinho...I think we saw some of that frustration yesterday.

Reaction Score
On a side note, USMNT is reporting that +30K seats have been sold for the US/Ecuador game at the Rent. That includes my two tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom