Week 4 Rankings | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Week 4 Rankings

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
If we win next two buy games + @WVU & SBU that’s a top 10 team. If we win next two buy games and win one of either @WVU or SBU probably will be in the 20-25 range.
I don’t think 1 game will be the difference between top 10 and 20-25… unless it’s like a really bad loss to St Bon.

Also I’m not sure our schedule is strong enough to get into the top 10 before conference play.

Reaction Score
I don’t think 1 game will be the difference between top 10 and 20-25… unless it’s like a really bad loss to St Bon.

Also I’m not sure our schedule is strong enough to get into the top 10 before conference play.
Idk, a win @WVU and neutral SBU coupled with a few teams inevitably falling out and I think we’re top 10

Reaction Score
Bonnies drop from 16 to 27 w/ 1 loss? ouch. hope a couple teams in the 20-25 range lose before we play them so they can get ranked again

Reaction Score

I really like this website for tracking individual ballots. Two scrubs still have us unranked (one from DC, one from freaking Honolulu). Oddly, they’re both also 2 of the only 9 that gave Purdue a first place vote.

Highest someone had us? 11.
Anyone who has this team unranked needs to lose their voting credentials. That is such a freaking joke

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
You'd think top 15 by next Monday if anyone in front loses. Could be huge.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Seems a lot of the people around college basketball are higher on this team than a lot of the boneyarders.

It's almost as if they gave us a little slack for playing in under 24 hours after a 2 OT win, without a core starter and losing a game to MSU where we had a lead with 31 seconds to play.

Reaction Score
It's almost as if they gave us a little slack for playing in under 24 hours after a 2 OT win, without a core starter and losing a game to MSU where we had a lead with 31 seconds to play.
It's more nuance than I expected, tbh. But Feast Week is a little different than most weeks. The rankings get shuffled the most this week out of any week (I'm willing to bet that at least).

Reaction Score
Bonnies drop from 16 to 27 w/ 1 loss? ouch. hope a couple teams in the 20-25 range lose before we play them so they can get ranked again
It wasn't just 1 loss. It was a home loss to Northern Iowa that was 1-3 coming into the game.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Seems a lot of the people around college basketball are higher on this team than a lot of the boneyarders.
We know things they don’t lol

Reaction Score
I can’t believe that VCU is 3-4. that’s a tourny team
that'll be a quad 2 win come march

(that's how it works, right? a team's complete resume dictates their strength come march, not how it looked when we happened to play them in november)

Reaction Score
Think about it? The experts see that we played 3 very tough games/teams in a span of 3 days at the very onset of the season. Yes, we had our flaws at the end of all those games. (Can be corrected) We won 2 and lost 1 with questionable calls near the end. They know that we have it going this year barring any major injuries. At this point I'm ecstatic where we are in the polls. We are only going to get tougher and better.

Reaction Score
that'll be a quad 2 win come march

(that's how it works, right? a team's complete resume dictates their strength come march, not how it looked when we happened to play them in november)
Correct, as long as they finish top 100 it'll be a Quad 2 win

Reaction Score
I think anyone who was watching could tell we're better than Michigan State but we we were mentally and physically reeling a bit without Whaley and with playing a war of a 2 ot game right before it. MSU had talent but there's a reason the announcers talked about UConn the entire game instead of MSU. UConn spotted them a big lead and then took control of the game before falling apart at the very end. The talent and ability is all there, if they can ever clean up the inbounding problems, get Sanogo passing, and close out games properly the team will be a problem for everyone. I think the rest of college basketball can see it but some of us are too close so we focus on all the flaws.

Reaction Score
I had us at 15 but 17 is good. People that thought we were dropping out are insane. This team moved up not so much because of who we beat but more so what the nation saw. A lot of talent and depth with room to grow. Ill be absolutely shocked if we fall out of the top 25 at any point. I expect this team to be ranked all season. There simply arent 25 better teams in the country.

Reaction Score
We have to absolutely take care of business vs West Virginia and Bonnie’s first. Both fringe top 25 teams, won’t be easy, but if we go 4-0 on that stretch and then handle Providence, definitely definitely a possibility we land top 10 depending on what happens to teams above/slightly below us.
At West Virginia. Tall order.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom