Week 4 Games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Week 4 Games

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Cam Ward is making his case for best QB in the Pac 12/country at the moment. Absolutely dismantling Oregon St. and putting up video game numbers.

edit--19-20 for almost 300 yards and 3 TDs...in the first half

Reaction Score
Liberty brining FIU back to reality, leading 38-6 in the fourth quarter.

Also, Steven Krajewski threw for two TDs and rushed for two more as Wagner beat Merrimack 30-27.

Reaction Score
Wazzu currently leading OSU in the Left-for-dead-by-the-Side-of-the-Road Bowl

28-14 early in 2nd half

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Memphis essentially conceded the game down 7 deep in Missouri's end with a whole quarter left to play. Rather than kick a very makeable 38 yard field goal, they go for it on 4th and 6th from Missouri's 21. That is a very hard make, and with 15 minutes left, it is way too early to go for low percentage all-in plays that don't do much for you if you make it. Memphis threw a pick.

You can see the entire Memphis team completely deflated, and Missouri is tearing down the field. I don't get why coaches go for such low percentage plays when they have a chance to pull a program-changing upset.

Reaction Score
Florida State beats Clemson in overtime. Clemson missed a field goal late in the fourth quarter that could have won the game. I believe it was a 30 yarder but was wide left. The attempt was made by a kicker who just rejoined the team after leaving the team to take online courses and start his financial career in NYC.

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
And Notre Dame just lost at home on the last play of the game with a come from behind touchdown by Ohio State. Some order has been restored on this crazy day.

Ack, third to last play.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Wazzu currently leading OSU in the Left-for-dead-by-the-Side-of-the-Road Bowl

28-14 early in 2nd half
Cougs were up 35-14 about midway thru Q3. They held on to win 38-35.

Meanwhile, a few minutes into the 1st Quarter Washington is up 14-0, and they haven't even taken a single snap on offense yet. 1 pick six and a punt return for a TD.

Reaction Score
Florida State beats Clemson in overtime. Clemson missed a field goal late in the fourth quarter that could have won the game. I believe it was a 30 yarder but was wide left. The attempt was made by a kicker who just rejoined the team after leaving the team to take online courses and start his financial career in NYC.
Clemson deserved to lose. That was some of the most pathetic, gutless, playing not to lose play calling that I have ever seen. I am not saying Clemson is finished, but Dabo is clearly refusing to adapt to the way college football is played now.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Gone but not forgotten (from ESPN)

Washington State won the battle of the last two remaining Pac-12 teams, which we're pretty sure earns it a trophy of some sort. It might just be the old Civil ConFLiCt trophy with a Beaver duct-taped to the top, but a trophy nonetheless.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Clemson deserved to lose. That was some of the most pathetic, gutless, playing not to lose play calling that I have ever seen. I am not saying Clemson is finished, but Dabo is clearly refusing to adapt to the way college football is played now.

Clemson is like a lot of SEC teams in that they were special when they were the only ones passing out envelopes stuffed with cash to recruits. Now everyone can do that, and Clemson is just another program.

Reaction Score
I thoroughly enjoyed the finish of the Ohio State game, especially since I know a number of ND fans

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom