Week 13 Top 25 Games and other NCAAT teams | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Week 13 Top 25 Games and other NCAAT teams

Reaction Score
Excellent call. They combined for 190

Baylor completely blew that game. It was gift wrapped for the taking
Yes they did blow it for sure. Baylor players were devastated. Winning this game would have put them In second place and one game behind Texas. It will be interesting to see how they respond to this loss. Hopefully they can move past it and finish season strong.

Reaction Score
Syracuse upsets #14 UNC by a score of 75-67

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
The Duke Revenge Tour continues... Boston College take that L

mayweather-throwing.gif

Reaction Score
Yes they did blow it for sure. Baylor players were devastated. Winning this game would have put them In second place and one game behind Texas. It will be interesting to see how they respond to this loss. Hopefully they can move past it and finish season strong.
I was just confused why the heck Baylor was playing so fast at the end of the game instead of draining the clock and getting quality shots. I thought Collen might have called a TO or done something to correct it, I would be using as much clock as possible and getting the ball into Bickle (who they couldn't stop all night).

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score

Reaction Score
Yikes AZ, they had the misfortune of facing Stanford after their bad showing against Washington.

Reaction Score
Was I the only one expecting a bit more from UNC this year? Not a bad team by any means but based on what they returned I was assuming they would be doing better

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
UNC is without Ustby and McPherson right now and is just not the same team that reeled off seven straight victories. Ustby is just a rebounding machine and the Tar Heels really miss her blue-collar work ethic. She is probably my favorite player in ACC who does not wear the Red and White.

What do you want to bet both return for the February 16th rematch with NC State at Reynolds?

Reaction Score
Yikes AZ, they had the misfortune of facing Stanford after their bad showing against Washington.St
Stanford is giving Laura Betts more minutes. Betts was on the floor at the same time with Brink and they played well together. Betts is very far advanced for a freshmen. I believe she will get lots of minutes in post season play

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Was I the only one expecting a bit more from UNC this year? Not a bad team by any means but based on what they returned I was assuming they would be doing better

I tried to tell yall about them. But of course, yall never want to listen to me.

*Jan 19 doesn't factor into this conversation, so no need to discuss that night.
20221128_203701.jpg

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Stanford is giving Laura Betts more minutes. Betts was on the floor at the same time with Brink and they played well together. Betts is very far advanced for a freshmen. I believe she will get lots of minutes in post season play
Tara actually cracked a smile at halftime last night. I could tell she really was thrilled with the way her team played in that first half.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom