Week 1 versus CCSU: Mini-Movie | The Boneyard

Week 1 versus CCSU: Mini-Movie

Reaction Score
If our field performance ever matches our social media game….we’ll be winning national championships in no time!

Great stuff from the media team!

Reaction Score
It’s crazy the amount of content they are pumping out. I love it. As a rabid fan I cant get enough.
If our field performance ever matches our social media game….we’ll be winning national championships in no time!

Great stuff from the media team!

I think this got lost in the Game Day shuffle and know that it didn’t have the impact in the stadium w/ the band/game day ops miscue. These guys are killing it.

Reaction Score
I think this got lost in the Game Day shuffle and know that it didn’t have the impact in the stadium w/ the band/game day ops miscue. These guys are killing it.
Including Jasper Howard was a nice touch.

Reaction Score
Damn, your media team is freakin amazing! I don't even root for you guys but I'm pumped up after watching that!
Come to a game, even if it's in your Central gear! You'll be welcomed, and maybe start rooting for two CT teams

Reaction Score
Come to a game, even if it's in your Central gear! You'll be welcomed, and maybe start rooting for two CT teams
Deal! I'll do that! I had a blast at Saturday's game. I'd love to see Central play UConn every (or every other) year. And I agree with your comment about supporting multiple CT teams. As a "Central guy", I've heard a lot of condescending comments hurled at CCSU by UConn fans over the years. Don't get me wrong, some of it is well-deserved (i.e. basketball over the past 15 years!). But I didn't hear any of that on Saturday. Everyone was just having fun together. We've got to get more Central fans at UConn games and vice-versa. Makes it more fun.
Come out and support Central this year. Basketball has turned the corner and is gonna make some noise this year!

Reaction Score
Deal! I'll do that! I had a blast at Saturday's game. I'd love to see Central play UConn every (or every other) year. And I agree with your comment about supporting multiple CT teams. As a "Central guy", I've heard a lot of condescending comments hurled at CCSU by UConn fans over the years. Don't get me wrong, some of it is well-deserved (i.e. basketball over the past 15 years!). But I didn't hear any of that on Saturday. Everyone was just having fun together. We've got to get more Central fans at UConn games and vice-versa. Makes it more fun.
Come out and support Central this year. Basketball has turned the corner and is gonna make some noise this year!
I'm a UConn alum, but a couple of my aunts and uncles went to Central way back in the day. Really no need for condescension. I always keep an eye on your bball team, though admittedly less so for football. But I'll keep a look at the football schedule and see if I can make a game this fall!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom