Wedding in Connecticut this weekend | The Boneyard

Wedding in Connecticut this weekend

BullDawg

UGA Alum, U of South Florida Professor Emeritus
Reaction Score
Flying up to Connecticut from Florida for a family wedding in Westbrook on Tuesday. Taking a few days near Mystic before the wedding. Was hoping to some recommendations from the BY on where to eat. Thanks.

BullDawg

Reaction Score
Obviously interested in seafood, but also Indian food and other interesting cuisine as well.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
If you are looking for somewhere to go, check out Harkness Park in Waterford. So beautiful this time of year with all the flower gardens
We were thinking about a ride to the shore tomorrow because it's going to be a nice day. I believe I have settled on a destination now. Thanks!

Reaction Score
If you are looking for somewhere to go, check out Harkness Park in Waterford. So beautiful this time of year with all the flower gardens
I second that.

Visited for the first time this summer and it’s pretty amazing. Didn’t have any photos of the house, but here’s a look of the ocean from the view of the back yard. Just below the edge is a small, public beach that is usually pretty empty since it’s quite a walk from the parking lot.

IMG_2819.jpeg

UConn Avery Point has a a nice beachside walk too.

Reaction Score
Noah's is good. I think Oyster Club in Mystic is one of the three or four best restaurants in the state. Shipwright's Daughter is also outstanding.

BullDawg

Reaction Score
Noah's is good. I think Oyster Club in Mystic is one of the three or four best restaurants in the state. Shipwright's Daughter is also outstanding.
Thanks!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom