weather in Hartford | The Boneyard

weather in Hartford

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
This is one of those freaky summer days, when you outscore us. The forecast is for you to be 6 degrees higher than us in central Florida, The world turned upside down.

Reaction Score
I am in my annual migration from FL to New England. I stopped in Atlanta for a couple weeks and could not stand the heat there. I am now in VA where temps in the 90's are predicted today. I fear a heat stroke upon my return to New England next month.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Yeah, things are getting crazy! In past years, the pollen dust from trees would stop falling around mid-May. This year, in the middle of JUNE, I am still rinsing that stuff off of my car every day.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Sorry, guys, but not terribly far from normal here in Tucson. On average, a bit hotter than normal and a bit drier if that's possible. But, all things being equal, about what we expect.

We just had a cold snap and rain from the recent storm (Bud?) in the Pacific. But cold was in the '80's for one day, back in the '90's for a couple and then supposed to return to 100 plus in this our hottest month. Monsoon rains (it is a weather phenomenon peculiar to certain climates) will arrive in July - we hope. Last year we had a great early Monsoon - set records - and then set dry records for the rest of the season. Hoping for better.

Reaction Score
This is one of those freaky summer days, when you outscore us. The forecast is for you to be 6 degrees higher than us in central Florida, The world turned upside down.

I find it amusing how folks in Florida and California are so interested in the weather of New England and the upper Midwest.

Reaction Score
Lived in Houston along the channel in 2011 when they set a record for roughly 40 consecutive 100+ degree days. Of course humid as all go get. Last 20 or so days there had also been no rain (also unusual). The day the weather broke we had a tremendous storm and as it rolled in the entire office staff walked over to the windows and stood there staring at the skies murmuring "Ahh, look at the rain. Uhh, do you hear the rain?" Like something out of ET - staring at the skies. Think our friends at TAMU in College Station ended up having 60+ consecutive days 100+ that stretch.

So here I am, hearing to is going to be 95 in CT today and I've had the AC on since 10AM. I've turned into a darn wuss.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Kissimmee, FL is at 90 right now.

Sonny - was in Atlanta a couple of weekends ago for a wedding. It was hot - 90+, and it was humid!!!!!!!!!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Climate unchange.

Reaction Score
Reached a high of 79 here on the Connecticut shoreline today, now down to 74. For all the talk about how hot it was going to be today, this one was a bust. Maybe a place like Hartford got into the 90s for a few hours, but temperatures are between 73 and 86 across the state as of the 6 o'clock news report.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom