Weather and Small Hands | The Boneyard

Weather and Small Hands

Reaction Score
What's most troublesome to me about this is the fact that Randy turtled up against UMASS. The excuse given for not throwing the ball was rain and DPs small hands. Pindell seems to be throwing the ball just fine in this rain. So what changed?

Reaction Score
His hands actually are small. But to use that as an excuse is LOL.

Reaction Score
Whatever. Excuses are like s. Everybody has one and they all stink. The team is an utter mess. Dunn is a C at best, and he’s living off the fine work started by Laslee and Grimes. Grimes took a completely dysfunctional line and turned them into a decent group in 1 year. Lashlee was putting up more point than in the last 7 years until Edsall our him on ice. We have an amazing ability to throw out the good and keep the trash.

C

Chief00

Whatever. Excuses are like s. Everybody has one and they all stink. The team is an utter mess. Dunn is a C at best, and he’s living off the fine work started by Laslee and Grimes. Grimes took a completely dysfunctional line and turned them into a decent group in 1 year. Lashlee was putting up more point than in the last 7 years until Edsall our him on ice. We have an amazing ability to throw out the good and keep the trash.

Completely agree. We lost our two best coaches.

Reaction Score
He threw for 232 yards yesterday versus 15 against UMASS in similar conditions. Do you think we win against UMASS if he throws for 232? Probably. Are you too dense to realize this? Probably.
He had a 50% completion rate and 1/3 of his yards came on a blown coverage before the heavy rain started. He missed a wide open receiver 20 feet in front of his face that ended up being a turning point in the game.

I do think we should’ve thrown a little more than we did against UMass, but I don’t think this performance really does much to support that. He was terrible.

Reaction Score
He had a 50% completion rate and 1/3 of his yards came on a blown coverage before the heavy rain started. He missed a wide open receiver 20 feet in front of his face that ended up being a turning point in the game.

I do think we should’ve thrown a little more than we did against UMass, but I don’t think this performance really does much to support that. He was terrible.
So what about the other 13 passes that he connected on? We just turning a blind eye to the other 2/3 yards gained because it doesn't fit your narrative?

DP is not UCONNs problem. He's serviceable at QB and did fine.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom