Wear White Saturday v. Wichita State | The Boneyard

Wear White Saturday v. Wichita State

Reaction Score
47-brand-wheat-connecticut-huskies-sure-shot-snapback-cap-beige-product-1-972909471-normal.jpeg

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
I'm glad we added Wichita St. to this conference. I think they will be back in the coming years, along with Memphis, Cinci and us. Much respect to their program.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I'm glad we added Wichita St. to this conference. I think they will be back in the coming years, along with Memphis, Cinci and us. Much respect to their program.

I was pretty much dead set against adding Wichita to the league. I ended up seeing that they had a better history than I had anticipated, but I still can't help to think that we added the 3rd most popular team in a state the size of CT that's cooked once Marshall leaves.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
I was pretty much dead set against adding Wichita to the league. I ended up seeing that they had a better history than I had anticipated, but I still can't help to think that we added the 3rd most popular team in a state the size of CT that's cooked once Marshall leaves.
I don't see Marshall leaving for at least a few years, barring an unsuspected deep run into the tournament and the subsequent opening of a high profile job.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

I think he's Mark Few of WSU in terms of sticking around.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
hope so

If you read about him, it's because he's got incredibly deep roots there at this point. He and his entire family are like fixtures in the community.

Obviously nothing is for certain, I just have gotten that read in the past.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
If you read about him, it's because he's got incredibly deep roots there at this point. He and his entire family are like fixtures in the community.

Obviously nothing is for certain, I just have gotten that read in the past.

Even if he did leave, at least Hoiberg is out there. He'd be great there.

Reaction Score
I personally think Marshall would have left by now if he wanted to. I just don't think he is very like-able outside of Wichita, North Dakota.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I personally think Marshall would have left by now if he wanted to. I just don't think he is very like-able outside of Wichita, North Dakota.

I don't think people care all that much if you are likable or not. If you win. People are willing to look past a very long list of faults to get Ws.

The guy's had offers iirc.

Reaction Score
Hopefully students wear white and save those for later.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom