We won our 5th | The Boneyard

We won our 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I had a dream last night that we won our 5th title and it was against kentucky by 1pt. I wasnt nervous at all knowing boatright was leading us. I remember omar coming in and screwing up a play and being taken out immediately and being shocked by that because he played better than purvis all year (Was a dream). I recall yelling more titles than duke! And now tied with north carolina!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The Smart One said:
I had a dream last night that we won our 5th title and it was against kentucky by 1pt. I wasnt nervous at all knowing boatright was leading us. I remember omar coming in and screwing up a play and being taken out immediately and being shocked by that because he played better than purvis all year (Was a dream). I recall yelling more titles than duke! And now tied with north carolina!

Post/handle!!!!

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I had a dream the other night that my dad, brothers, and I had all forgot to watch the Duke game this year. Woke up in a cold sweat and wondering how I could be so stupid. Then I realized it was a dream, and the season hadn't even started yet.

Reaction Score
A fanatic with a Boneyard jones is one thing, but dreaming about male athletes cuts the cake.

Me thinks some people need to date more.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Are you kidding me Kita? This is great stuff. We are an obsessed fan base and with the BB season right around the corner, we all getting antsy for the season. It cracks me up that these guys subconscious is creating content for them.

Reaction Score
Dreams. Uconn, Uconn, Uconn, Kate Upton, Uconn, Kate Upton, Kate Upton, Kate Upton, Kate Upton..............

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Dreams. Uconn, Uconn, Uconn, Kate Upton, Uconn, Kate Upton, Kate Upton, Kate Upton, Kate Upton....
Kate upton in a UConn jersey. Kate Upton in a Uconn Jersey. Kate Upton in a UConn Jersey.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Kate upton in a UConn jersey. Kate Upton in a Uconn Jersey. Kate Upton in a UConn Jersey.
Lol - I swear I was about to post that except it was Kate Upton in a UConn jersey. Kate Upton taking off a Uconn Jersey. Kate Upton without a UConn Jersey. Kate Upton.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Lol - I swear I was about to post that except it was Kate Upton in a UConn jersey. Kate Upton taking off a Uconn Jersey. Kate Upton without a UConn Jersey. Kate Upton.

UConnHuskies.jpg

Reaction Score
that's funny, I dreamed the same thing. Kate Upton looking up at me.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I sense epic meltdowns this season on this board. EPIC.

Yep. The expectations are through the roof and the return of gen pop (outside of the unhealthy group of us who are on this board 24-365) is slightly ahead of schedule. Lots of new pieces means early struggles while we gel. Get your popcorn ready. This team stinks.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I sense epic meltdowns this season on this board. EPIC.
I was going to give you a like for this and then I thought better. Too early to be pessimistic. I'll just fix the mojo by saying we are all DOOOOMED!!!!

ctchamps

Reaction Score
The mojo was strong yesterday, clearly you have increased sensibilities in your state of slumber. And so it shall be.
That mojo has been going for several days now. Surprised no one saw any connection with the mojo is strong thread and the twin peaks thread.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
You got to catch up to me son. I'm working on my seventh. And unofficially we are tied with North Carolin if the NCAA would fairly rule against them. But I'm not holding my breath.

A fanatic with a Boneyard jones is one thing, but dreaming about male athletes cuts the cake.

Me thinks some people need to date more.

Last thing I need to do is shout out Kate in my sleep and have my wife hear me! That melon device would be the least of my worries.

Reaction Score
can't use the same mojo twice, but the season hasn't started, so I guess it's okay for some residual mojo from Sehor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom