We will win the AAC Tourney | The Boneyard

We will win the AAC Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I didn't see the game last night because I passed out at 9pm after drinking too much red wine with my steak dinner last night at Mackies in Old Town Alexandria...My girlfriend was cool enough not to be mad at me as I lay snoring next to her in our hotel room. When I woke up at 4 am I first apologized to her and then quickly asked her to google the score of the game on her phone. When I saw the score I shrugged and had no real worry. You see, the wine and steak combo allowed me to harness the power of precognition. Let me share with you my vision. The Uconn Huskies will win the AAC tournament.

I see lots of you are jumping off cliffs right now, it must have been one hell of a game. But don't worry guys. I come bearing great news. If I am wrong I will never post here again.

Reaction Score
I didn't see the game last night because I passed out at 9pm after drinking too much red wine with my steak dinner last night at Mackies in Old Town Alexandria...My girlfriend was cool enough not to be mad at me as I lay snoring next to her in our hotel room. When I woke up at 4 am I first apologized to her and then quickly asked her to google the score of the game on her phone. When I saw the score I shrugged and had no real worry. You see, the wine and steak combo allowed me to harness the power of precognition. Let me share with you my vision. The Uconn Huskies will win the AAC tournament.

I see lots of you are jumping off cliffs right now, it must have been one hell of a game. But don't worry guys. I come bearing great news. If I am wrong I will never post here again.

Like I trust a guy who passed out in a hotel room after a romantic dinner with his chick? On wine nonetheless - I mean tell me Patron and Sam's followed by many Goose and topics will ya?

All in fun, you couldn't have picked a better night to find your limitations - well done. And I hope you are right because that's all we got!;)

Reaction Score
Dude no one disagrees with your thread title. We posters are only trying to determine which year. And hopefully it won't take too long because I believe there is a 5 year plan on getting out.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I disagree with the sentiment that it doesn't matter if we make the tourney or not. Any game we play, loss or win, gives us valuable experience for the next tournament.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Like I trust a guy who passed out in a hotel room after a romantic dinner with his chick? On wine nonetheless - I mean tell me Patron and Sam's followed by many Goose and topics will ya?

All in fun, you couldn't have picked a better night to find your limitations - well done. And I hope you are right because that's all we got!
You call him out for missing out on sex and good liquor but let him slide on his largest transgression? He missed one of our only games this year against a ranked opponents. What kind of a fan is that? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom