We will handily beat Memphis . . . | Page 2 | The Boneyard

We will handily beat Memphis . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
One word and 3 letters walker - Conference USA, I mean look where they came from. This is heaven for this dope!

Of course. It's this complacency which scares me.

Reaction Score
I'd take PC trolls over this at this point

At least some of them use words they know how to use

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
You are a crummy poster and you're team kinda sucks this year but the thing that really bothers me is your complacency with the conference. You may not be us but you are a hell of a lot better than Tulane and ECU. Stop sticking up for this cluster duck, you don't deserve it either.

Go spend 15+ years in CUSA, you'll lose any pride you have left...my flippant attitude is because this season is in the crapper, and THEN we lost our best player as the cherry on top...it kinda kills my pleasant mood...this crap isn't Memphis hoops, and really, I'm about sick of watching it.

But as a fan, I can't help but look, and what I see saddens me.

Reaction Score
Go spend 15+ years in CUSA, you'll lose any pride you have left...my flippant attitude is because this season is in the crapper, and THEN we lost our best player as the cherry on top...it kinda kills my pleasant mood...this crap isn't Memphis hoops, and really, I'm about sick of watching it.

But as a fan, I can't help but look, and what I see saddens me.

I can appreciate your pain and it sucks because you currently are our worst possible ten year scenario. Granted, we have better history, but being like Memphis scares the crap outta me.

Reaction Score
God it's like people are intentionally trying to jinx this team

Reaction Score
Meaning, we'll comfortably win and be up by at least 9 at the final buzzer after having been up 12 or more for a significant stretch.

Why?
We are gelling. Chemistry is looking good.
Lineup. Much like last year, when the Giffey for Calhoun substitution righted the ship and set the course, Coach O has re-jigged the line up, and everybody seems to have fallen into place. Nolan seems to have emerged from his fugue state, and is suddenly playing respectably.
Confidence is up. For the first time all year, we appear to be playing with a purpose in our heads and a chip on our shoulder.
X-Factor - Purvis is moving strongly in the right direction (substantially due to my 'X-Factor' thread, which he told me he read).
Mojo.
Nuff said.

Big win tomorrow, tight one at Temple, and we . . . are . . . primed.

Good call azzhat. You should be both hung and banned and then brought back to be hung and banned again.

Reaction Score
Meaning, we'll comfortably win and be up by at least 9 at the final buzzer after having been up 12 or more for a significant stretch.

Why?
We are gelling. Chemistry is looking good.
Lineup. Much like last year, when the Giffey for Calhoun substitution righted the ship and set the course, Coach O has re-jigged the line up, and everybody seems to have fallen into place. Nolan seems to have emerged from his fugue state, and is suddenly playing respectably.
Confidence is up. For the first time all year, we appear to be playing with a purpose in our heads and a chip on our shoulder.
X-Factor - Purvis is moving strongly in the right direction (substantially due to my 'X-Factor' thread, which he told me he read).
Mojo.
Nuff said.

Big win tomorrow, tight one at Temple, and we . . . are . . . primed.

When you run your mouth look what happens. STFU these threads are the kiss of death.

Reaction Score
Really awful thread.

Not as awful as Ollie's coaching tonight/this season, but plenty awful nonetheless.

Reaction Score
this looks so ridiculous right now that you've made it onto my short list of members to be hung.

this will sound harsh tomorrow but i'm emotional at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom