We were the better, we have more talent | The Boneyard

We were the better, we have more talent

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
We should have one. Too many self inflicted turnovers, we seem to keep making the same mistakes. It's fixable

Deep, lots of heart, very good D but have to avoid the lapses, incredible free throw shooting

I like this team, I'm excited, I'm pissed we lost

We're back

willie99

Reaction Score
Perusing the forum, I see we all saw the same game, which is very unusual :cool:

And we're not happy with a moral victory either, we're still UConn. On to Miami, we should all enjoy this season and I'm going to be spending less time in the XL bar. Win win

Reaction Score
We should be 4-0 right now. It's on the team and coach. Got to beat Miami.

Reaction Score
Not sure if we are better, but we certainly aren't worse. Both teams will continue to get better (as with others) as the season progresses. Its really in February the separation of the good and bad will be revealed. If we develop and 'get better' the we should vie for the Conference Championship title. That to me would be a great accomplishment on our journey back.

Reaction Score
We should have one. Too many self inflicted turnovers, we seem to keep making the same mistakes. It's fixable

Deep, lots of heart, very good D but have to avoid the lapses, incredible free throw shooting

I like this team, I'm excited, I'm pissed we lost

We're back
Frankly, if I were Xavier, they shouldn’t have had to go to double OT to win. They’re a top 18 team. We’re unranked.
We can complain about AG and CV (and I will), but they were up 10 at the half and won by 1 in double OT.
That’s a problem.

Reaction Score
We’re improving. These guys are playing a whole hell of a lot harder and a little better than what was to be expected. CV is our senior and we should be able to rely on him but his past and his play thru these last few games show that he’s going to be pulling the same crap til he’s done playing here. Even tho AG is a redshirt Jr his college ball experience is low due his injuries. I hope improves with the freshmen come conf play and we finish better than we’re projected.

willie99

Reaction Score
Frankly, if I were Xavier, they shouldn’t have had to go to double OT to win. They’re a top 18 team. We’re unranked.
We can complain about AG and CV (and I will), but they were up 10 at the half and won by 1 in double OT.
That’s a problem.

You have to play both halves, we have to learn how to play the first half. There was nothing about X that makes me think they're more talented

They're all upper class-man, that helps and that's when many programs find success. Our freshmen and sophomores all have more upside, maybe we can include AG in that group too based on prior injuries and limited experience

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom