"we want to be exciting" | The Boneyard

"we want to be exciting"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well SH and WM, I guess we all know, if we didn't before, PP and GD are probably the only people on the face of college athletics, that think UCFB is an up and coming exciting FB program......with a lot of promise and potential .........NOT !!! How do you spell irrelevant!

It wasn't terribly exciting before PP, .......how excited can one get over beating URI, Hofstra, Southern Texas, Liberty, Maine, by wide margins that inflated statistics only to see the team consistently flop against ranked opponents. I get it.....its a young program......I'd like to see who WM has lined up to strengthen the OOC schedule.

There is plenty of fingers and blame to go around.......including the fans. Empty seats surely will have other conferences druling to add UCFB. It's obvious by comments in various newspapers that the ACC noticed that trend .......and it was a factor.

So, SH and WM.......how are you going to fix this......or can it be fixed? You're moves after December 1st may say a lot!

We've got to improve the product on the field.......UCFB was more exciting when it played in the Yankee Conference-A-10 under Jackson/Holtz. Certainly was good for more than 10 points a game and had the ability to score in every quarter.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Mike Franseca also called us an up and coming program on the FAN yesterday......and we know he is never wrong. ;)

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
When I read stuff like the current braintrust saying "we want to be exciting", it brings that Ron White line to mind. "I had the right to remain silent. However, I did not have the ability."

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Want to be exciting? WANT TO BE EXCITING?? Then be exciting Susan. Make UConn FB exciting, you have the power to do it. Tell your AD to schedule the best programs to come play at the Rent. If they won't play here, then play there, take the check and pour 100% of it back into the program, facilities, stadium upgrades, coaches salaries, whatever it takes. UL did it in 15 years, it wouldn't take us nearly that long. MBB followed the same formula. What did you do today to make UConn FB exciting?

Reaction Score
Want to be exciting? And I want wild, rabid sex tonight with a hot European chick cooing in my ear in French. Unlike our administration, I'm going to try to do something about. I will undoubtedly fail big time, but at least I tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom