We tried. I tried. | The Boneyard

We tried. I tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I don't know what the issue was with the first half deficits, but it certainly became a hallmark of the season.

Unfortunately, what you can get away with against Cincinnati and Colorado is not going to fly with Kansas.

So we'll try it again next year....with a true point guard and Jalen and Rodney back there with him. We return more than we lose - truthfully, I like our odds.

Some great kids are moving on, but this is UConn and while kids might graduate, but they never really leave. We'll see them again.

On a personal note, 50 ounces of Rolling Rock is harder than playing Kansas, but the weird look the guy at the gas station gives you when you buy 'em is worth the pain. (Actually, it's not.)

image.jpg

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Latroooobe smoooooooth

C

Chief00

I think it's a lack of leadership by players. In my mind it's all part of good game prep. The team is not ready to focus at tipoff. Brimah is a Captain but against a good team you either can't start him or he goes to the bench in a blink of an eye because he fouls. That cirus detracts from the game objectives themselves.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Latroooobe smoooooooth

You must have an old bottle. Hasn't been brewed in Latrobe since 2006. It's in Newark these days at the A/B plant.

Reaction Score
I ran out last night during halftime to pick-up wings from the local bar. I was stuffed even before I ordered them, but kept eating as the team worked down the deficit. The last two minutes of the game were more uncomfortable than they should have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom