We still can't win close games | The Boneyard

We still can't win close games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ha ha! I watched the game with my best friend who literally the entire game said how crappy we were playing, how stupid, how bad coached - while we were up 27. I love the guy, but some people... Great game. Well coached. Great execution. ya, some chippy stuff, some momentary sloppiness, but young fellas on a big stage. This stuff is easier to critique from the couch then to actually execute. Elite team.

Reaction Score
Ha ha! I watched the game with my best friend who literally the entire game said how crappy we were playing, how stupid, how bad coached - while we were up 27. I love the guy, but some people... Great game. Well coached. Great execution. ya, some chippy stuff, some momentary sloppiness, but young fellas on a big stage. This stuff is easier to critique from the couch then to actually execute. Elite team.
There were some bonehead plays that always happen with this team but overall this team played great on both ends and i cant give a single complaint about Hurley.

Reaction Score
Pee Cee fan? :)

Reaction Score
Was watching the UConn St Mary game with some friends and my goodness I wanted to leave right when the game started. Some of them don’t watch college basketball only NBA and we’re constantly just saying how bad it was to watch.

Never again

Reaction Score
5F66C70F-7912-4B65-8199-D1AF26CA4F11.jpeg

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
There were 3 or 4 wildly missed layups, each by somebody different from the previous one. They puzzled me.

Glad that Richie scored.

I was thinking that it would be fun to have a thread for stupid complaints and trivial observations. Seems as those such things can fit here.

Portions of that game were thrilling. I'd like some more, on Saturday nights night. Please.

caw

Reaction Score
There were 3 or 4 wildly missed layups, each by somebody different from the previous one. They puzzled me.

Glad that Richie scored.

I was thinking that it would be fun to have a thread for stupid complaints and trivial observations. Seems as those such things can fit here.

Portions of that game were thrilling. I'd like some more, on Saturday nights night. Please.

Jordan is good for one wild layup a night. Newton also seems to have one roll out a night. Joey's was odd.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score

Did you see Sanogo missing free throws? Coaching!

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Was watching the UConn St Mary game with some friends and my goodness I wanted to leave right when the game started. Some of them don’t watch college basketball only NBA and we’re constantly just saying how bad it was to watch.

Never again
NBA is awful. I can only watch playoffs. No defense. Fans suck. Guys take nights off and plays off. Players cry to the refs all game. They get in fights/shoving matches. Feels like games don’t even matter. There is nothing like college hoops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom