We played hard and gave effort this time! | The Boneyard

We played hard and gave effort this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We played hard but just were outmatched physically by a better team. I liked how we fought to the end unlike last time when we just gave up. It seems SN hand is more injured than he is letting on as his shot has been off the last 3 weeks since he hurt it. I hope it is something that can heel a little bit more time as he seems to try to be over compensating for his shots not falling. Nice to see DD, AB, and NG playing well but we have no shot of advancing in tourney without SN playing well.
I want to include an Omar comment but I will keep my mouth shut since there is already a thread about that though I commend Ollie with sticking with him when we can't see any positives. I hope the kid can make a shot some day. Sorry I couldn't stop from commenting. Lol!

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
it was much better to see the Huskies keep fighting to the end compared to the game at L'ville. AB and DD played well, everyone else...not so much. Unlikely we will see them again this year but you never know...4th time could be the charm!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I am not usually a positive guy after a loss, But I actually don't have a huge problem with this loss. I thought ko's game plan was solid.
We defended well, there was effort.
We simply just didn't make shots to put any game pressure on Louisville.

If just a couple of those early threes drop and we kept contact, I think the game goes to the wire.

DD and AB contributing like they did bodes well for the NCAA's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak