We play Army! | The Boneyard

We play Army!

Reaction Score
I am looking forward to playing Army, next season. When Yale played Army at the Yale bowl, the Army jump team jumped out of helicopters and delivered the game ball. Was very cool. The game was also great. I hope the Army does the same when playing us.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I am looking forward to playing Army, next season. When Yale played Army at the Yale bowl, the Army jump team jumped out of helicopters and delivered the game ball. Was very cool. The game was also great. I hope the Army does the same when playing us.
A couple of them missed the field and ended up in the media lot last time we had jumpers at The Rent

Reaction Score
A couple of them missed the field and ended up in the media lot last time we had jumpers at The Rent
One missed. The second aborted to follow his teammate and they ended up over by Cabela's. In true military fashion they clearly have each other's backs.

Reaction Score
I know we will be play UCF in 2021, too...Dave is doing a good job scheduling teams...

Reaction Score
You think our team is gonna beat them up?
The academies are only as good as their option quarterbacks. Navy just went through a tough stretch because they had a series of not good ones following a great one.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
One missed. The second aborted to follow his teammate and they ended up over by Cabela's. In true military fashion they clearly have each other's backs.
It’s standard procedure for jumps like that. Safety is the mission on those jumps. Hoooah!

Reaction Score
For selfish reasons I would love this to be an annual matchup. The Rent and Michie Stadium are the two closest FBS football stadia to my home in New York State. For similar reasons I favor an annual contest with Massachusetts although I am concerned about the longer-term viability of UMass playing at the FBS level.

Reaction Score
For selfish reasons I would love this to be an annual matchup. The Rent and Michie Stadium are the two closest FBS football stadia to my home in New York State. For similar reasons I favor an annual contest with Massachusetts although I am concerned about the longer-term viability of UMass playing at the FBS level.
I think we should have a home & home every year with UMASS. Wouldn't that at least help UMASS in its efforts to remain at the FBS level?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
That's cool, I hadn't heard that. I just saw them flying by while I was stuck in line.

Reaction Score
That's cool, I hadn't heard that. I just saw them flying by while I was stuck in line.
I had seen jump team at Michie while my nephew was at WP, but it was the first time I saw them at the Rent. It was windy so I actually didn’t expect them to try. The first two nailed the approach but the third was too low so he broke off and the fourth, who looked in excellent position turned and followed him down. I didn’t see them land but the one that aborted went pretty much straight over us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom