We need to win tomorrow to avoid first four. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

We need to win tomorrow to avoid first four.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's the biggest problem I have with Lunardi. This entire tournament we had to stomach his predictions.

No matter what you think. It shapes public and committee perception.

With how weak the bubble is, we should have been in before the cinci game. We should have moved to a 10 seed with cinci win. 8/9 with temple win. And a shot at 7 if we won the tourney.

Instead, his perception has made it seem like we needed to beat cinci to be last 4 in. Beat temple for 10/11 seed. And be playing for a 8/9 if we won the tourney.

That one line differenc can be huge depending on match up.

Reaction Score
That's the biggest problem I have with Lunardi. This entire tournament we had to stomach his predictions.

No matter what you think. It shapes public and committee perception.

With how weak the bubble is, we should have been in before the cinci game. We should have moved to a 10 seed with cinci win. 8/9 with temple win. And a shot at 7 if we won the tourney.

Instead, his perception has made it seem like we needed to beat cinci to be last 4 in. Beat temple for 10/11 seed. And be playing for a 8/9 if we won the tourney.

That one line differenc can be huge depending on match up.

The committee takes none of what he says into consideration. In fact, if anything I think they'd want him to look stupid to spite him.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
The committee takes none of what he says into consideration. In fact, if anything I think they'd want him to look stupid to spite him.
They always throw a surprise or two up so you may be right.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Lunardi has exposed himself. If today's win didn't get us bye, then he is clearly trolling for attention.

There is a reason every talking head out of Bristol was hyping our bubble status. Someone put it in a memo.

Our resume is better than at of locks that will mysteriously not be locks on Sunday.

Reaction Score
We're in. Stop moving the dam goalposts and stop listening to that wackjob Lunardi.

caw

Reaction Score
Every metric aside from RPI supports UConn as a 7-8 seed right now. And RPI has UConn easily in at 41.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom