We need another recruit for '13 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

We need another recruit for '13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm guessing Mcintosh is so underrated because he's from Canada and played a year in California and is now in Kentucky. Everything I've seen and read about him points to this kid being a beast but since BigErnMcCracken has seen him and thinks he's a mid major talent I guess we all have to believe him.

Reaction Score
Provided bazz is back then everything is good IMO. We need deandre to take that step to be a trusted scorer when it matters. We've seen he can do it otherwise, but his teammates need to think so at crunch time. Bazz is one of those guys who will always put it on himself, even with decent guys around, if it is a close game. Hopefully next year games won't be so close, and he'll be healthy and ready to roll come march. We're a bit scary provided the incoming recruits aren't useless and grow to be productive towards the end of the season. I like giffey to be a threat next year too, he does a lot. Deep team and a lot of experience, plus weak draft guts a lot of other contenders

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I actually think Boat will be fine when there are more options around him

when defenses can run 2 or 3 guys at you on every possession, it's hard to be productive

PS: I was playing along with the premise of the argument. I believe Bazz will be back and I don't consider him to be injury prone

Reaction Score
I've been told don't expect anything with McIntosh unless something happens to our current and incoming guards.

Reaction Score
I might have been overstating it with injury prone but I am a bit concerned about Bazz's foot.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
The last thing we need is another Rob Garrison-type player who will eat up a scholarship for 2014. That has the potential to be a very big class.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
I would heartily welcome another 5th year senior transfer like Evans. As we are finding out the hard way right now, lack of depth can bite you hard when the injury bug hits. Most importantly, it wouldn't affect scholarships for 2014-15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom