We Have Enough | The Boneyard

We Have Enough

H

huskymagic

We have enough on this team to win the AAC tournament and make the NCAA. After that it will all depend on matchups how far we progress. Adams is playing great and he is a special talent. For the team to take the next step level wise this year he needs to step up during the times when teams go on big runs, he has to be the guy to make a defensive play or look to score to make a bucket in order to stop the other team's momentum. Also, so many last second situations with a chance to tie or win, and he has MISSED them all this year. That's the next step he has to take and I believe he will taking his game from very good to GREAT and the team will benefit as well.

Vance is progressing and looks like a player. He needs to be our second option on offense for this team to be good. Kentan needs to be the 3rd option.

Reaction Score
They really need to finish in top 5 of the American to avoid playing the first day.

Reaction Score
They really need to finish in top 5 of the American to avoid playing the first day.

That's all we should be looking at now. These OOC games are just practice. Need to win conference games.

Reaction Score
What seed do y'all think we'd be as a top 5 team in conference and winning the conference tournament?

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
What seed do y'all think we'd be as a top 5 team in conference and winning the conference tournament?
11 or 12. Even if we only lose three game the rest of the way, we'd be 20-13. That's 11/12 seed material.

Reaction Score
I remember Georgia was a 13 seed a few years ago after winning the SEC tournament. I think that is basically as low as the tournament committee would be willing to go.

Reaction Score
If we ended up being a 13 seed, we would be playing against a very unhappy 4 seed team. Really tough first game. I think just getting into the tournament would make a lot of teams unhappy, which is why I want to get there even more.

Reaction Score
If we ended up being a 13 seed, we would be playing against a very unhappy 4 seed team. Really tough first game. I think just getting into the tournament would make a lot of teams unhappy, which is why I want to get there even more.

I would certainly be pissed if UConn was a 4 seed and they ended up with a down UNC or UCLA as their 13 seed.

Reaction Score
The OP is on point here. Just need to keep improving,which we are and win the American tourney. We are not going to win the regular season and quite frankley, who cares. Matter of fact, if we win the conference tourney and go into the NCAA's with a losing record, I am ok with it. LOL

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Okay,let me understand this. You are taking about are seeding in the dance? OR, AAC. Yes, we need to win Hartford. However, before that lets win a few games. I love the progress of this team. I cannot wait for next year. If they turn it around so be it. Love it. Right now lets enjoy each game. Meaning, the freshman. There isn't anything you could do about the Seniors.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I had realistic hopes in our ability to win the AAC tourney leading to a loss in the first round or play-in game in the NCAA Tourney. However, after yesterday, I just don't see it happening. We are likely going to lose 20 games this season. Yesterday's game was huge and we needed to keep the momentum of the last two impressive wins going. Everyone knew how critical it was to win that game. I was away from a TV yesterday and followed on-line for a while and then on the radio before I had a commitment and had to abandon the game. When I had to turn it off, we were up 11 in the second half and playing well. After how well we played against UCF and Temple, I was sure had things on the right track and we'd win, so when I managed to get back to a radio and listen to the post-game show, I was completely shocked that we lost. Another bad, close loss.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom