We have a very reasonable path | The Boneyard

We have a very reasonable path

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I care less about the seed--I think we can match up well. If there is some luck on our side and we play smart and hard--there is no holy game bracket. If we lose in week 1 ok--if we make i to the ok

My bet is on Wichita State I saw them 3 times and they are impressive. Uconn is a darkhorse final four team

Reaction Score
I care less about the seed--I think we can match up well. If there is some luck on our side and we play smart and hard--there is no holy game bracket. If we lose in week 1 ok--if we make i to the ok

My bet is on Wichita State I saw them 3 times and they are impressive. Uconn is a darkhorse final four team

If we don't beat ourselves we have a very good shot.

Reaction Score
I do agree.

UVA, MSU, and Cincy all in the top half. Only have to face one if we get that far.

A manageable pod with St. Joe/Nova.

We will have a chance to prove the AAC vs A10/Big East. Hope we show up.

Reaction Score
Our region is set up for the AAC to possibly be a Final Four contender. I really think LVille will get there in their region... UConn, Cinci & Memphis are legit threats in their's. It would be a great statement if TWO AAC teams can make the Final Four. I honestly think it's possible... And to think UConn has won 5 of 6 against Cinci & Memphis. That leaves me with a good feeling. Not worried about Nova or Virginia.

Reaction Score
Nova is a strange team. They can light it up from the perimeter if they are on or trash it up if they are not. They have an advantage in the frontcourt (what's new). I like our chances: they are a lot more like Memphis than they are Louisville.

Reaction Score
I would almost bet my house on ISU to beat PC, if they make it that far. Nothing against PC but they aren't the top tier and ISU is very good.

Reaction Score
UK is the first real team Wichita St will play. Could be quick tourney for the Shockers we will see.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I think we may be overestimating Villanova, but I think we are the better team.

Reaction Score
This region sucks...I don't know who to put in the final 4..why did they have to put both my teams together?!?!

Reaction Score
I just wish our team was more predictable. I see a not so difficult path for past UConn teams.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I agree. I like UCONN's first two matchups with St Joe's and Nova. I think we can win both.

Reaction Score
UK is the first real team Wichita St will play. Could be quick tourney for the Shockers we will see.
I think Wichita will have no trouble with Kentucky, actually have K State beating Kentucky. The rest of WSU's bracket is a gauntlet though.

Reaction Score
I think Wichita will have no trouble with Kentucky, actually have K State beating Kentucky. The rest of WSU's bracket is a gauntlet though.
I've been down on UK all year but they looked pretty good today. I think they'll get to the Sweet 16. Not going on much more than my gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom