We have a really good team | Page 2 | The Boneyard

We have a really good team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Many fans complaining have more UConn paraphernalia in their homes than the so called 100% cheerleaders will ever see. Its easy to rah rah rah for some, while others have a 'vested' interest in seeing UConn succeed and perform to UConn standards and are frustrated right now.

No fan here is jumping off a bandwagon, and not all fans are alike. Some are frustrated, some are understanding and others will always wear rose colored glasses.

All I'm saying is that there is no need to scold or attempt to call out complainers, just allow free speech and agree or disagree.

Just because one fan complains and the other one always cheers doesn't make one more of a fan than the other.

Its reasonable to complain--don't doubt. But threads that start off "I'm sick of Ollie" I mean we just won the NC and 100% of the people here are glad at the time we resigned him. There is stuff that is way over the top in terms of criticism that it becomes ridiculous. Were 14-10 wouldnt it make sense to keep a positive tone and finish off the year strong? This is not a rah rah this is a legitimate possibility. Show some loyalty--just like in life--things dont always go your way. So when they dont people seem to panic and go nuts? Just chill and lets wait until we are really knocked out to see what shouldve been what can be again what needs to be rectified etc... We just got whipped by 31 by Louisville last year and this place was a madhouse--and we won the NC weeks later. So I think taking a strategy of staying positive and having patience is the best avenue.

Reaction Score
I like the "someone else knocks off SMU" idea because that's what happened with Louisville last year. For whatever reason we don't match up with them.

Reaction Score
Can you tell me what you think really good means?

If we are really good what is Kentucky? Really really really really really good?

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Exactly--there is no reason to be negative right now. Its really strange that we can win an NC--we played VERY well Ollies first year and then people can sound off like they could do a better job than him? I don't think thats being loyal or smart as a fan. We had 2 devastating last second losses and they HAVE come back to haunt us--no doubt about that. We have a chance now to win out the rest of the regular season and let the chips fly where they may post season in Hartford. I think being positive and send positive vibes out to the team is the right thing to do.

"Two devastating last second losses" - so they didn't happen, right? Don't you see that's the point. With only a second or two on the clock they still couldn't defend the three - t he second one from the same spot!
Assume they'll look at it that way on selection sunday. Jeez!

Reaction Score
we have a very talented team, not a very good team. Huge difference between the two.

Reaction Score
Yeah lets always be negative.
Is the glass ever 1/2 full in your mind?
You're probably confusing me with UC990411.

Anywho, the OP has been making wild proclamations since before the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom