We had the ball | Page 2 | The Boneyard

We had the ball

Reaction Score
Sure he can NOT PLAY THEM. He coaches and they earn playing time . . . or lose it.

I mean technically you are right but the freshman will need rest and their still only freshman.

Our seniors are going to play a lot this year no matter what I just think Hurley needs to sit them immediately after their dumb mistake and put them back in when he feel their heads are out their a****.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
What about the last shot of regulation and OT, if the ball is in Bouk, or BAs hands we walk out victorious. If that dude on Xavier doesn’t hit that long 3 to tie it we win. So heartbreaking because we all know how huge this game was to win and there’s so many flaws that we could pick out and if we can fix those flaws by conference play why aren’t we a top 2/3 team.
That shot has been our nemesis for years. He shot that on the run.

Reaction Score
I’m more bitter about Jones 2 point take down of Whaley being called a travel.
That call was awful!! I’ll take Whaley as our poor man’s Dennis Rodman snatching boards and laying out for loose balls. I feel if he does that he’ll earn himself some PT

Reaction Score
All I know is, I can’t wait for next year. Need Gaffney to earn more time. I’m tired of the decision making of the the two upperclassmen guards.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
As much I dislike officials too, we can only pin this loss on Gilbert’s 5 missed/block shots in a row. Oh and him losing the ball on a drive.
I appreciate his effort and all he has gone through from his injuries, but holy cow he is a terrible decision maker.

aboslutely. That and too much dumb hero ball down the stretch of regulation.
I love vital. I may be his biggest fan on the bord.
But he is not a guy you clear out and run iso for. What they did before Gilbert selfishly took the shot at the end of regulation is what they needed to be doing more. He had polley and vital open for spot ups.

Reaction Score
As much I dislike officials too, we can only pin this loss on Gilbert’s 5 missed/block shots in a row. Oh and him losing the ball on a drive.
I appreciate his effort and all he has gone through from his injuries, but holy cow he is a terrible decision maker.
And having a ton of time at the end of regulation to make a shot and not making a shot and even if he misses, we can try to rebound...

Reaction Score
Whatever. I Iose hands on 19 when the dealer hits 20.

Bouk got that and 1 when he shouldn't have. We needed that game to get over the Ollie stink
The "Ollie stink" is going to remain till CV and AG are gone.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Not on JC's mishandles at end of regulation?
He hasn't been a terrible decision maker on a consistent basis to be labeled as such - but he has had questionable at times this season

Reaction Score
Yep that one had me livid. Prob the worse decision of the game made by our “leader”. I can’t stand the die hard Vital fans on this board. He and AG lost us this game.
We need to be honest with ourselves and turn the page on the Ollie era.
I know Hurley can’t NOT play them but he needs to send them a stern message that they are not our leaders if they play like that
Please include Carlton;s complete lack of ability to finish at the rim.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom