We Had Fire In Our Eyes | The Boneyard

We Had Fire In Our Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Andre Drummond:
We had fire in our eyes. We were like, 'We're not losing this game no matter what. We're going to go out there and get this game.'
Well God Damn son, that is some awesome there. Awesome.

Somebody make this into an avatar to commemorate Drummonds coming of age party/game.

Day+9+-+fire.jpg

Reaction Score
I think we know who the leader of this team is. He plays with so much fire that it flows to the rest of the team. He is the best player, sorry JL, on the team no doubt about it. He is going to be important cog and hopefully he will step and be the leader of the team as I know others around him respect his talent. When he plays with that fire in his eyes nobody can stop him at the college level.

Reaction Score
I love this kid so much. He has absurd talent and is just a great guy, you can tell everyone just gravitates to him.

SJ

Reaction Score
I just rewatched the game, and it is un-fuking-believeable how awesome he was tonight! And, yes, he is a joy to watch and has the type of personality that just makes people want to be around him.

Reaction Score
Come March he will be the best Center in the nation. Last night being on national TV was a coming out party of sorts. Mind you he did that against a very good BE team with size!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom