We got what we deserved. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

We got what we deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score
Texas and Yale, Texas and Yale, Tex...

After seeing what happened to the AAC, I'm not sure that would have been enough. Even winning the 4 OT/1point loss games may not have been enough (Texas/Yale/Temple/Memphis). I could see a 25-10 defending champion left on the sideline with the way the committee put things together.

Reaction Score
there was no mojo to be found, it didn't appear this year, sometimes it skips a year or two

Reaction Score
Can we cut Boat some slack today? Dude got knocked out twice today.

Cut Boat some slack???? You better believe it. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have even gotten by in the last 2 games. He willed us this far and it is not easy to win four games in 4 days. tge bye would have been a different story IMNSHO.

Reaction Score
Cut Boat some slack???? You better believe it. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have even gotten by in the last 2 games. He willed us this far and it is not easy to win four games in 4 days. tge bye would have been a different story IMNSHO.

Without Ryan Boatright we wouldn't have won 1 game this year not one.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
How about ejecting the guy who deliberately knocked out Boat?

Reaction Score
I don't care if Brimah spends a second in the weight room. I'd play him pick up games four hours a day. Every time a shot goes up and he doesn't box out, it's fifty push ups and two sets of stairs. He'll be plenty strong.
Along with working on defensive positioning.. he needs to go to a big man camp this Summer... an elite one... He still looked a bit mechanical when it came to that part of his game.. He gets that down and we'll be a serious problem next season and the one after that... He's only a sophmore... and he should be here for all 4 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom