We could have Bill Belichick as HC | Page 2 | The Boneyard

We could have Bill Belichick as HC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's the coaches job to make players better and recruit better players. If the problem is the 11 guys on the field then that's the coaches fault too.

That's only true when the coach has his recruits as upperclassmen

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
We're making progress at glacial speed.

It's a painful process, especially when we see coaching errors that we wouldn't make ... and we're just various (non-coaching) professionals.

Reaction Score
We're making progress at glacial speed.

It's a painful process, especially when we see coaching errors that we wouldn't make ... and we're just various (non-coaching) professionals.
This!!!!! Just a clue- there is a reason D1 coaches are paid 7 figures. And it's not because the average joe can go out and do it.

Sitting on your couch and questioning a play because you see the outcome is a little different than developing a plan of attack, calling plays, and making adjustments in game to counter the other teams adjustments.

Next weekend I'm going to build a house because I just watched Bob Villa.

Reaction Score
This!!!!! Just a clue- there is a reason D1 coaches are paid 7 figures. And it's not because the average joe can go out and do it.

Sitting on your couch and questioning a play because you see the outcome is a little different than developing a plan of attack, calling plays, and making adjustments in game to counter the other teams adjustments.

Our 7 figure coach does none of these. Belichick does all of these things hence why his team is good and ours is bad.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score

Against Navy, I would have squeezed out three pass plays in the end zone with 17 seconds left. That would have been better than one run up the middle and laying down for 17 seconds.

I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or not, but I know I'm right. Sorry if that hurts some feelings.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Beat BCU in November & make it to a bowl at 6-6, and we'll be calling Diaco a genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom