We averted disaster..... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

We averted disaster.....

Reaction Score
@Nostical curious if the scout said anything else throughout the game about Puyols?
Met him before game. Never saw him again. Met one from the Falcons when we played at Maryland. He was looking at Ryan Griffin and Yawin Smallwood--and Stephon Diggs. He didn't know the score or even who won. Totally focused on the play of those guys only. Interesting.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
4/6 of our best front 6 were out. That's bad for any team, one this young and thin? Could have easily been fatal.
Will all of them be back? Or are they gone for the year?

Reaction Score
Nice catch by you, they gave us a yard and a half on that one and not much later one that was at least a half yard short. A head shaker by us right where it happened.
NOBODY mentioned forward progress, as there was none. Not about to boo the gift horse....;)
I can't believe the refs didn't re spot the ball. We'll take it though. :D

Reaction Score
If it wasn't for that really,really great spot on the the third down throw with a few minutes left, I'm not sure we win this game.

I thought for certain we were short of the mark on that play. Then I got distracted by a ruckus a few feet away from where I was standing. A bunch of cops immediately showed up to quiet things down. When I saw us lining up for a 1/10 I asked the guy next to me how we got the ball back. I was thinking we must have lined up to punt and that HC had gone offsides. Even on DVR the receiver looks to be a full yard short. I hope we can get spots like that all season......or at least next Saturday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom