we are undefeated right now if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
1. Purvis makes a couple layups and free throws
2. Gibbs makes a couple threes
3. Adams plays a few more minutes
4. Ollie doesn't go to the bench too early

Not down on this team at all. We played 3 sloppy games and lost by a total of 6 points. We are nowhere near our potential. Luckily, we are already a much better offensive team than last year. The defensive issues we have are easily correctable. The thing I loved the most was the body language of our players after each loss. They know they were the better team. I think these losses are great, it will make us alot better in the long run.

Reaction Score

Not down on this team at all. We played 3 sloppy games and lost by a total of 6 points. We are nowhere near our potential. Luckily, we are already a much better offensive team than last year. The defensive issues we have are easily correctable. The thing I loved the most was the body language of our players after each loss. They know they were the better team. I think these losses are great, it will make us alot better in the long run.

1) Yep that's fine, but we were 1-12 in the Zags game so only pointing out him is ridiculous. Maybe if DHam goes to the basket we go 2-1?

2) Which game you talking about because we may have lost the Cuse game worst with more minutes from him, not sure what you saw there?

3) Agree in the Cuse game

4) The Cowboys do suck!;)

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
The name "Cowboysnation" is gonna bring you nothing but misery and abuse around here. Good luck with that buddy.

Reaction Score
The biggest take away is that we need to learn how to execute a lot better down the last two minutes (crunch time), and close out these damn games. Dham's fast break pull up 3 with 25 seconds on the shot clock against Zags is a prime example. As for Rodney passing to the other team with under a minute and no huskies within 10 feet I don't know what to even say if I was coach. That was just a flat out choke. The good news is we have the personnel to fix it and I have full confidence we'll be able to grind out close games when it really matters in the spring.

Reaction Score
It's simply not rational to believe you are the better team when you just lost. Love your optimism though.
Yeah or thinking that our opponents we lost to reached their full potential in November and we're the only one's who haven't.

Reaction Score

I agree with Adams more min. I also believe Facey should get more min. I am not a fan of us taking all the 3 balls. Especially when we had the Zags in foul trouble. Ok movong on the Maryland......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom