We are still undefeated! | The Boneyard

We are still undefeated!

• Thread starter fortebleedsblue
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fortebleedsblue

In Big East play .. lets go lets go!! Coaches will have the boys ready next weekend ;)

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Who are you and what have you done with Forte?

Reaction Score
Agreed... last year 3-2 going into BE play - drop first two and then caught lightening in a bottle. I'm not that optimistic that we'll see a replay of that though but who thought we'd see McEntee throw for 300 yds, 4 TDs and no picks???

Reaction Score
Agreed... last year 3-2 going into BE play - drop first two and then caught lightening in a bottle. I'm not that optimistic that we'll see a replay of that though but who thought we'd see McEntee throw for 300 yds, 4 TDs and no picks???
Last year we had a running game and descent special teams.This year almost no running game and special teams are a disaster.there is not much to be optimistic about going into Big East play.

Reaction Score
The real season starts in Morgantown. I BELIEVE!

Reaction Score
We have West Virginia right where we want them. Just like last year they have every reason to believe that they will crush us easily. If we pull off the upset we could end up in the Fiesta Bowl again.

Reaction Score
We have West Virginia right where we want them. Just like last year they have every reason to believe that they will crush us easily. If we pull off the upset we could end up in the Fiesta Bowl again.

Pass the bong over please...

Reaction Score
Pass the bong over please...

If we win next week, we have 4 winnable home games to follow. 5 - 2 could win the league again. It's far fetched but it was last year too. McEntee is improving so I have hope. I think McEntee's ceiling is higher than Frazer's

Reaction Score
If we win next week, we have 4 winnable home games to follow. 5 - 2 could win the league again. It's far fetched but it was last year too. McEntee is improving so I have hope. I think McEntee's ceiling is higher than Frazer's
They BOTH have accuracy issues. WMU's QB torched us on accuracy alone.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score

Sadly, I agree that it's not impossible. If we somehow win at WVU, we are probably in the driver's seat to repeat as sad as that might seem. Not that we'll win next week.

Reaction Score
They BOTH have accuracy issues. WMU's QB torched us on accuracy alone.
Their QB was really good. He got the ball out so quick and was on the money most of the time. Very impressive. One of the best QB performances I have ever seen.

Reaction Score

God I hope your not driving tonight.

Reaction Score

Yes, coming off a home loss to Syracuse with well-known turnover problems while averaging a stellar 26 points per game, filled us with sheer confidence going into that contest. :cool:

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Who would have thought my Bills would take down the Pats after being down 21 in the first half? Maybe that game will be a microcosm of UConn's season.

Maybe it's just the Mets fan in me but I can't not believe. Why? I don't know. You just have to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom