We are staring into the abyss | The Boneyard

We are staring into the abyss

Reaction Score
Not to be dramatic, or maybe to be dramatic. I have seen UConn +3. Underdogs. I do know this. Lose this game and another victory will come, maybe, September of 2022. I don't know who going to play or coach? Who has Covid or Bubonic Plague? I don't care.

Let's go Huskies. You can do this.

Reaction Score
With that being the spread I’d have to guess there’s more Covid inactives. Stay tuned..

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I have a fun-packed sports day in store. First, the going nowhere Huskies followed by the playoff eliminated Hartford Athletic. Most likely in the rain.

Reaction Score
Not to be dramatic, or maybe to be dramatic. I have seen UConn +3. Underdogs. I do know this. Lose this game and another victory will come, maybe, September of 2022. I don't know who going to play or coach? Who has Covid or Bubonic Plague? I don't care.

Staring into the abyss? Seriously? We fell into the abyss so long ago that you can’t even see it from where we are.

Reaction Score
Sing the Curse of the Abyss...

undeads dreaming of power
undeads dreaming to become lords
linking the flame
undeads linked by the wolf’s blood
revive the flame to cast out darkness

Reaction Score
On a somewhat serious note, UCONN can play competitive football. We did a pretty good job getting into 1A and then did just about everything wrong that could have been done wrong after the Fiesta Bowl appearance.

DB will now own lock stock and barrel the next set of leadership for this program. Edsall 2.0 was a bust and when you lead an athletic department like the one at UCONN you don't get another mulligan on a key hire.

Can UCONN rebuild to a competitive program again? Yes.

F..... the abyss.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score

Lose to Yale and it’s the BLACK HOLE!!

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Spongebob said it best..Rockbottom.
There is no rock bottom with this program. Every time you think they've found it, they find a new low.

Reaction Score
If we lose to Yale, is that rock bottom? I’d argue that we bottomed out when we lost to Holy Cross. We then had an upward trajectory, until we lost to UMass, which is at least an FBS school. I’d say losing to Yale is a little less awful than losing to HC.

Reaction Score
If we lose to Yale, is that rock bottom? I’d argue that we bottomed out when we lost to Holy Cross. We then had an upward trajectory, until we lost to UMass, which is at least an FBS school. I’d say losing to Yale is a little less awful than losing to HC.
We’re walking along the sea floor. Sometimes the grade goes up a little, sometimes it goes down a little, but we’ve been at the bottom.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Like a rising fastball, it's an illusion.

Reaction Score
If they lose to Yale, then it's no longer "staring into the abyss". It's "when do we hit bottom".

Reaction Score
Maybe not an abyss, but could Steven Krajewski not stare down every receiver. Good god.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
Ok. Help me now. What is a freaking byss?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom