We are good | The Boneyard

We are good

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I'm now at the point where if I had a choice between attending a BE UConn vs anyone other than Marquette, Creighton or Providence (at full strength) or getting to watch a UConn closed practice, I'd choose the practice. I'd love to see just how nasty those things are.

Reaction Score
The offensive sets are just poetry in motion. I can’t think of a time we were ever this fluid.
In an instant the focus shifts all over the court.
And it doesn’t happen by accident as easy as it appears, it’s not. Would love to see a full practice.

Reaction Score
The offensive sets are just poetry in motion. I can’t think of a time we were ever this fluid.
In an instant the focus shifts all over the court.
How many times have we seen Sampson catch an alley oop off an inbounds pass (and none of them are the same play)? Offensive and out of bounds plays are insane.

Reaction Score
How many times have we seen Sampson catch an alley oop off an inbounds pass (and none of them are the same play)? Offensive and out of bounds plays are insane.
It was mentioned on telecast that their out of bounds plays are best in country. Spencer’s shot out off out of bounds play was nice as well.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
This team is well coached by Hurley and staff. They are disciplined on both the offense and defense.

With the emergence of Diarra, there is now 6 payers who can go off on a team on any given night. Yesterday Karaban and Castle had off day shooting, other stepped up. This makes UConn and extremely difficult team to defend. And speaking of out of bounds plays, teams are not doing their homework. UConn has been scoring that way all season.

Defensively we are improving every game. Clingan anchors the post making it difficult to drive and score. And he is staying out of foul triouble. Ask Marquette. Castle didn't score much but he made Kolik's day a nightmare!! And when he went out, Diarra continued Kolek's nightmare. Great court awareness on defense.

We are a very dangerous team to play. Could we lose a game ro two, of course any thing is possible. I just don't see it happening before the BE tournament and the NCAA's.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I watch an unbelievable amount of college mens basketball and I don't see any team beating a UConn team that plays like it did yesterday - nobody.
Bring on the Detroit Pistons

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom