We are going to win comfortably tonight | The Boneyard

We are going to win comfortably tonight

scoobydoo

1977 & 1974 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Missoori is team that is used to losing, coached by coaches used to losing. We know what that is like. Its like a stench that is hard to shake.

They are coming east in a game they don't care about except as an "easy" W on the schedule. They are going to be playing at night. We won't have alot of fans, but we will have the right fans.

Our team is coached by winners. The old players are starting to believe and the young guys don't know better than to believe. Their D sucks.

Once Missoori faces a bit of adversity, they are going to doubt themselves and eventually turn into the losers they are.

UConn wins a game that is close for 3 quarters and owns the 4th.

Reaction Score
Missoori is team that is used to losing, coached by coaches used to losing. We know what that is like. Its like a stench that is hard to shake.

They are coming east in a game they don't care about except as an "easy" W on the schedule. They are going to be playing at night. We won't have alot of fans, but we will have the right fans.

Our team is coached by winners. The old players are starting to believe and the young guys don't know better than to believe. Their D sucks.

Once Missoori faces a bit of adversity, they are going to doubt themselves and eventually turn into the losers they are.

Hehehe. Love it. You must have majored in trash talking, right?

Reaction Score

Any other predictions or bets that I can grab the opposite side of? Talent beats heart 9 times out of 10.

Reaction Score

Delete this post.

Reaction Score
Can you pick some Powerball numbers for me? My luck's running thin lately.

Reaction Score

Wow. What must Missouri think of UConn after reading this . . . Pop Warner champions could have played the Tigers tougher.

Reaction Score

I'm all about onfidence but... also couldn't resist sending this great shot. We have to laugh, the game was too depressing,

IMG_0463.JPG

Reaction Score
I love people answering as though he didn’t watch the game. I love this place.

If there was a way to swap a few players with Mizzou in exchange for explaining to their fanbase the basic concept of sarcasm, I'd be all in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom