We’ve seen this before. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

We’ve seen this before.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
We fired our guy for NCAA violations and got called on some procedural nonsense by an arbitrator.

St. John’s fired their guy for I I have no idea even though I have read it ten times. Apparently, Anderson caused SJU “serious reputational harm” like a year after they liked him enough to give him an extension.

Good luck there.
Biggest challenge for St. John’s will be establishing a positive reputation in the first place.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
I read the full report. The settlement whether you agree with it or not was not "procedural nonsense".

Essentially equating a basketball coach with a professor, in terms of hiring/firing, is the dictionary definition of "procedural nonsense"

Reaction Score
Essentially equating a basketball coach with a professor, in terms of hiring/firing, is the dictionary definition of "procedural nonsense"
Treating a coach under contract as an at will employee is another way to look at it.

Reaction Score
St. John's needs to look into the KO result and pay Anderson and save on additional expensive legal fees. Finding a better coach is not a legit "for cause" justification.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom