We’ll need to be able to run the ball tonight. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

We’ll need to be able to run the ball tonight.

Reaction Score
Entirely possible. A poor tackling defense against an offense that that creates one on one tackling.
Doesn't a passing offense create more one on one tackling? After a 6, 7 or 8 yard run hopefully there's more than just one guy to make the play. Lol

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Figures that last week vs the one team UConn could handle wasn't televised outside of locally. This week, it's the only game on the FBS schedule and everyone with ESPN can watch.

Hoping for a non-embarrassment.

Reaction Score
Doesn't a passing offense create more one on one tackling? After a 6, 7 or 8 yard run hopefully there's more than just one guy to make the play. Lol

Except that in the passing game the receiver only becomes a ball carrier about 60% of the time. In the option there is a ball carrier one on one with a tackler on most every play.

Reaction Score
“When your defense is so bad that Navy is passing on you for and giggles”

Reaction Score
I’ll never understand UCONN fans who love to crap on our teams. Whether it’s Football or Hoop ... some guys here just love to piss, moan & show their big d*ck

They are 18-23 yo kids. But you’ve got a hard one just to pile on.

They are getting better

Reaction Score
I’ll never understand UCONN fans who love to crap on our teams. Whether it’s Football or Hoop ... some guys here just love to piss, moan & show their big d*ck

They are getting better

they actually look like they are giving up on the defensive side of the ball.

this can be demoralizing.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
they actually look like they are giving up on the defensive side of the ball.

this can be demoralizing.

I got you right. You just are another Connecticut Curmudgeon. Go root for UCONN WBB. Less chance of losses.

Reaction Score
I got you right. You just are another Connecticut Curmudgeon. Go root for UCONN WBB. Less chance of losses.

I don’t even watch MBB. Sorry I just prefer reality based posts.

Reaction Score

Guessing Spanos isn't thrilled with the Defense catching flak while it's amateur hour on offense.

Reaction Score
I also said UConn had a chance tonight IF Zerg was on the mark tonight. Sadly no.
Don’t give up.

This team has heart, guts, chip on their shoulder, whatever. Bad end of half deciosn by Z and play calls. Pound the damn ball and take the 3 .

Reaction Score

Guessing Spanos isn't thrilled with the Defense catching flak while it's amateur hour on offense.

Agreed. This game should be about 28-24 not 28-10. Offensive play calling is inept. Randy must have had the "How to Lose a Super Bowl" playbook that Pete Carroll wrote and applied it here.

Reaction Score

They are getting better

Players are getting better...play calling on offense is the worst. Jack Zergiotis is so freaking raw it hurts my head. He just needs some coaches that can get him to the next level.

Reaction Score
They are getting better

How is this based in reality? Navy about to drop 60 points on the defense. Are they better than an all time historically bad defense? Yep. But this defense is horrid. I know it’s tough to hear. But it’s the truth.

This is a UCONN football message board. The team that has been abysmal the better part of 5 years. Anyone who comes on here is invested in the program or wants to see something good.

Reaction Score
Players are getting better...play calling on offense is the worst. Jack Zergiotis is so freaking raw it hurts my head. He just needs some coaches that can get him to the next level.
A combination of Randy Edsall play calling, and the Navy D having Jack Zergiotis completely rattled.

Reaction Score
Don’t give up.

This team has heart, guts, chip on their shoulder, whatever. Bad end of half deciosn by Z and play calls. Pound the damn ball and take the 3 .
Edsall's a dope, the chance we blew at the end of the half shows his coaching talent.

Reaction Score

i agree

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom