WBCA All-Star Game | The Boneyard

WBCA All-Star Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I only got to see the first half before I had to leave, but Notre Dame Jewel Lloyd had 16 points at the half. Man, she was the best player on the floor, along with Alexis Jones. Both are going to step in and have an immediate impact.

Jefferson left the game with a hurt hand and walked into the tunnel with an ice pack.

Tuck was playing very strong in the paint.

Stewart struggled a bit but had four free throws, several rebounds and a couple of nice blocks. She will need to put some weight on as she had a little trouble getting a shot off when passed to in the post.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Interesting. I read that Loyd did little in the McD's game.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Bre will likely be a little slower to impact us on the offensive end than on the defensive end. However, besides being fairly normal for bigs, this is also where we can use her the most. I'm sure she will be excellent offensively, with the jump hook (unstoppable), bread-and-butter putbacks, turnaround jumpers, etc. But on defense--blocking/changing shots, rebounding, eating up space in the paint--she will be priceless and should be so very quickly.

UCONN could very well set a new defensive scoring [low] record next year.

Reaction Score
Interesting. I read that Loyd did little in the McD's game.

Speaking of doing little, the average player time for the WBCA game was 20 minutes (400 minutes/20 players). Xylina McDaniel was on the court for only 10 minutes, easily the fewest minutes in the box score. Any particular reason why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom