Wayne Morgan Update... | The Boneyard

Wayne Morgan Update...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Would love to have this kid. One of those kids with all "the measurables". Some people are down on him because he reportedly struggled at some of these made for TV camp showcases, I think Gridiron Kings was one of them, but all I care is how he looks with pads on. His Jr. year highlights were impressive to me.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Would love to have this kid. One of those kids with all "the measurables". Some people are down on him because he reportedly struggled at some of these made for TV camp showcases, I think Gridiron Kings was one of them, but all I care is how he looks with pads on. His Jr. year highlights were impressive to me.
agree. also no matter if its cuse or uconn he will be on the D side of the ball. i think he had a tough balancing act this season becuase on O his team needed him to be the guy it to make the run they did but he also knows that his sship is going to be for playing D.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/h...-college-list-syracuse-uconn-article-1.999274

seems to me that he likies cuse but he is still not sold, i think P can close the deal!
see the cooms mention in there??? remeber when i was going nuts for him becuase i wanted his daddys $$$ lol. of corse he went to ucla in the end. haha. sounds like were after this kid as well:

HE’S NO COWARD
UConn’s football team also appears to be hot for Sheepshead Bay’s junior center Rashaad Coward. According to his coach, Fred Snyder, Coward went to Connecticut several times to see the Huskies play this season at the request of the team, one sign that the Huskies really want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom