Way too many OT threads on front page right now... | The Boneyard

Way too many OT threads on front page right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Don't worry, once basketball season start there won't be anymore OT threads.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
It was a grim way to head into exam breaks. Locker-room rumblings, across the board injuries, losses that haven't occurred since the early Calhoun days. I think people are still grieving in a way that only a W can cure. Until we get that shot in the arm, this is the quiet that persists after the influx of chicken little folly that comes with extra special debacles.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
do we have any news or updates? I think(hope) this week off until the game allowed the team time to heal and get out all the frustration they have... they need to go back to having fun and building chemistry... i think the lack of experience and chemistry is the biggest factor... once the chemistry and confidence starts flowing we'll be set... A nice win against coppin and the team will be ready to go Thursday

Reaction Score
I'm convinced that this is being choreographed and is all about creating a great story of overcoming adversity.

To surpass last season's underdog story we first have to reach the lowest of lows before reaching the mountaintop again. I predict we keep sinking by losing big to Coppin St. - which of course means bigger drama in March.

Reaction Score
This is what happens when sleddogs are rosturd; not much boarding on bone backboards because rodmann clg in control of the vertical and the horizontal

Fans dont need to adjust the picture, it wont help.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I miss the Chicken Littles sandwiches KFC used to sell for 39 cents apiece.

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, the only exam any of our players should be studying for is shooting 101. Jim Calhoun would love that comment.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Don't worry after we beat Dook next week the OT topics will die

Reaction Score
I'm not sure who's in charge of scheduling dates, but it's not just exam week. We go a full month playing one game a week. We have played 4-5 less games than some teams. What is that crap? As if waiting 9 days after a home Yale loss isn't hard enough :(

Reaction Score
Stop calling college basketball threads in the college basketball forum OT.

Reaction Score
I don't get it how people are upset about OT threads. I love the OT threads. It means I don't have to visit blogs about life in CT, best pizza, best movies,best beer, most scenic areas, best beaches, best Italian foods, computer problem, etc.. I find that if I don't have an interest in the OT threads I don't look at them. I don't post much but I am here just about every day. I think the OT threads give more a sense that there is a community here not something strictly devoted to one topic. How mindless is that. When basketball gets hot & heavy we all enjoy that. When that is not the case we can commune about other things. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom